IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

49 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Well if the board are facing demonstrations by the fans calling for their sacking. Then getting the press to describe them as violent thugs removes validity from the cause and sympathy for the fans. 

If people like Ian Wright are told by senior people at Everton that this happened, which he then talks about on his show. It shows their was a coordinated attempt to get this story out there. When Ian Wright questioned this following Liverpool Police's statement and is given no answers to his questions he tells everyone what has happened and apologies to Everton fans.

Clearly Ian Wright a football insider believes something dodgy has gone on and he has been played. He is not alone.

Does it though?

The fact of the matter is that there were fans behaving like thugs outside the ground in the last match but it seems to have been universally accepted that it was a very small minority and not representative of the wider Everton fan base and it hasn’t taken any of the spotlight or pressure off the board

Maybe I am being naive but this is why I don’t see what they would have to gain by making this story up and the risk involved if it comes out as a lie doesn't even bear thinking about for any of them

49 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Does it though?

The fact of the matter is that there were fans behaving like thugs outside the ground in the last match but it seems to have been universally accepted that it was a very small minority and not representative of the wider Everton fan base and it hasn’t taken any of the spotlight or pressure off the board

Maybe I am being naive but this is why I don’t see what they would have to gain by making this story up and the risk involved if it comes out as a lie doesn't even bear thinking about for any of them

Did you see headlines saying “a small minority of Everton fans vent frustration at players”, I didn’t…. I seen:-

Yerry Mina argues with Everton fans in street as Anthony Gordon's car blocked by raging supporters

Furious Everton fans surround Yerry Mina in street as footage shows tense stand-off

On a toxic Premier League weekend, the Yerry Mina and Spurs incidents show fans will do anything to go viral

Ugly Scenes As Everton Fans Take Anger Out On Players After Southampton Loss

Disturbing abuse of Everton players in the street is wrong way to protest

And….. that was the news after our game.  Not the real reason fans are fuming.  These are the ones re the fans, I can do the headlock ones too?   Funny enough, very little about the inept board which I’m sure there would have been had it not been for the vendetta against fans. 

59 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Did you see headlines saying “a small minority of Everton fans vent frustration at players”, I didn’t…. I seen:-

Yerry Mina argues with Everton fans in street as Anthony Gordon's car blocked by raging supporters

Furious Everton fans surround Yerry Mina in street as footage shows tense stand-off

On a toxic Premier League weekend, the Yerry Mina and Spurs incidents show fans will do anything to go viral

Ugly Scenes As Everton Fans Take Anger Out On Players After Southampton Loss

Disturbing abuse of Everton players in the street is wrong way to protest

And….. that was the news after our game.  Not the real reason fans are fuming.  These are the ones re the fans, I can do the headlock ones too?   Funny enough, very little about the inept board which I’m sure there would have been had it not been for the vendetta against fans. 

All of that was factual and had nothing to do with the headlock story and if you can’t find any stories in the media about the ineptitude of the board then you are not looking very hard, either that or you are choosing to ignore them as it doesn’t fit with your opinion

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

All of that was factual and had nothing to do with the headlock story and if you can’t find any stories in the media about the ineptitude of the board then you are not looking very hard, either that or you are choosing to ignore them as it doesn’t fit with your opinion

Factual?  A small group of scallies ask mina to show leadership and yes some fans have a go at Gordon.,,, and these are the headlines. Headlines, not little pocket stories. 

you have to go searching for the stories about the board. Who preceded the game on Saturday by leaking false stories of headlocks. 

I understand bill got you well in his camp a long time ago Dunc and any accusations of skull duggery by him has always been resisted by you. 

this type of activity was unveiled a long while back in the Ian Ross emails. 

show me the sensational headlines a day or so after the game that called out the 20 years of mismanagement by the board vs the 20 scallies chasing a car after one game. You can’t because the club used there. Intact to create the narrative they wanted. 

31 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Factual?  A small group of scallies ask mina to show leadership and yes some fans have a go at Gordon.,,, and these are the headlines. Headlines, not little pocket stories. 

you have to go searching for the stories about the board. Who preceded the game on Saturday by leaking false stories of headlocks. 

I understand bill got you well in his camp a long time ago Dunc and any accusations of skull duggery by him has always been resisted by you. 

this type of activity was unveiled a long while back in the Ian Ross emails. 

show me the sensational headlines a day or so after the game that called out the 20 years of mismanagement by the board vs the 20 scallies chasing a car after one game. You can’t because the club used there. Intact to create the narrative they wanted. 

Have fuck off with your patronising bollocks, I’m not in Bills camp at all, I stayed behind to be part of the sit in protest which is precisely why I witnessed what went on with the mob of scallies outside the ground. Clearly you have no idea what went on that night , or you’re deliberately bending the truth to fit your agenda again, because I can tell you now there were a hell of a lot more than 20 of them and they were not just chasing cars as you put it

I have also signed the petition and I’ve said many times in this forum that he should have gone years ago

Ive wanted Kenwright out for a long time, I just have a different view to you about him,and don’t take every rumour I hear as fact ,and we all know what happens when peoples views differ from yours

There have been plenty of headline stories about how bad the board are and it’s been talked about at length in the media such as talk sport and MotD. Even the Echo have been very scathing of them. You don’t have to search for those headlines anymore than you do about the scallies who ran riot but again that doesn’t fit with your slant on it

I will leave it there 

24 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Have fuck off with your patronising bollocks, I’m not in Bills camp at all, I stayed behind to be part of the sit in protest which is precisely why I witnessed what went on with the mob of scallies outside the ground. Clearly you have no idea what went on that night , or you’re deliberately bending the truth to fit your agenda again, because I can tell you now there were a hell of a lot more than 20 of them and they were not just chasing cars as you put it

I have also signed the petition and I’ve said many times in this forum that he should have gone years ago

Ive wanted Kenwright out for a long time, I just have a different view to you about him,and don’t take every rumour I hear as fact ,and we all know what happens when peoples views differ from yours

There have been plenty of headline stories about how bad the board are and it’s been talked about at length in the media such as talk sport and MotD. Even the Echo have been very scathing of them. You don’t have to search for those headlines anymore than you do about the scallies who ran riot but again that doesn’t fit with your slant on it

I will leave it there 

Strange got the best part of 54 pages to go through where you generally excuse bk and co.  But yeah you kind of admit he’s out of his depth but has our best interests at heart. A bit like his mates in the media sort of concede. 

and yeah there are 54 pages plus archives me calling him a charlatan and a liar.  I know which view has been proven to be more accurate. 

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

For fucks sake don't start. Whoever was right, wrong or late to the party is absolutely irrelevant. Direct your anger and frustration where it should be, not at each other. 

I think my anger is at the board and those who can’t see how the board has made the situation of protest more about the fans than the board

@StevOI've thought the same in the past in regards to BK still being around. Especially considering previous bits n bobs that gave allegedly gone on. Something behind the scenes is way off. We have a revolving door of people coming and going...except BK.

Im not into throwing shade at people without really knowing. But this doesnt make much sense from an underperforming business point of view.

It defies logic and common sense that a man aged 77/78 in poor health is so personally invested in the club having had years of discontent aimed his way. Step aside?! It doesn’t make sense to stay, you can’t fix this, you never have been able to. 

His time at the club started in a boardroom battle with Johnson, he had other fallouts with gregg, the grantchesters and other chief executives walked like birch and Whyness after extremely short tenures and NDA’s after leaving.

This isn’t opinion, this is fact.

the last 2 chief executives have been under qualified for the role, Robert Elstone and his understudy DBB.   In my opinion they were kept on cos they had Bills back. The two fellas who left had the integrity to walk after understanding the conditions of work clearly compromised their ethics. 

this is why we are - where we are.  To get the right people to run the club likely means the wrong people would be ejected - and turkeys don’t vote for Christmas. So the wronguns continue to protect each other and now seemingly blame the fans for wanting them gone. 

this isn’t gonna be sorted till the summer at the earliest. We need to hope we are still in the premier league come end of may and then the untenable position of owner and board gets sorted ASAP. 

@HafniaI wish you'd mentioned all this before! 😉😂

On a serious one, though, why do you, or anyone, reckon he's still there? Do you think he's surrounding himself with yes men? Or is there something else...like, I haven't a clue what because he never really had that much personal investment in the club. Has he just manoeuvred himself into an unmovable position?

I'm only looking at it from an angle of serious underperformance. In my opinion of course.

35 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

@HafniaI wish you'd mentioned all this before! 😉😂

On a serious one, though, why do you, or anyone, reckon he's still there? Do you think he's surrounding himself with yes men? Or is there something else...like, I haven't a clue what because he never really had that much personal investment in the club. Has he just manoeuvred himself into an unmovable position?

I'm only looking at it from an angle of serious underperformance. In my opinion of course.

Ego. Nothing else. Narcissistic traits galore. 

5 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Just another pretend blue.

How the fuck has a bloke who’s only job in life been kicking a ball and talking about footy got a boardroom job???  Unbelievable. 

inept people don’t recruit smart people cos they know smart operators will call them out.