IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

1 hour ago, StevO said:

The board or the fellas who took the photo down? Hard to be sure who is the villain in this story. 

I’ll be honest, the picture of kenwright as some sort of significant event in our timeline is only appropriate for negative reasons.   No guesses to who thought it deserved a spot on a timeline that included Dixie Dean.

yeah it’s scummy taking a sign down but it’s embarrassing being on there. 

Playing half a season with no number 9…. We’ve had good times

11 hours ago, StevO said:

If a red was going to take one of them down it won’t be with Bill on it, it would be with us winning something. It’s a blue if it’s targeting Bill. 

The sign like the real person wasn’t going if it’s own accord, forcibly removed by people aggrieved at them being there. 

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

If they turn it around, would people treat them any differently. Not trying to aggravate anyone, asking in all seriousness.

I always felt they were waiting to come back when the team looked to be improving, or they felt we were safe from relegation. That probably won't stop the fan groups from protesting, but might stop the general supporters who are a happy to see good football from getting involved in the protests against the board, thus weakening the supporter groups marches, and sit in protests. Well there my thoughts on it. 

6 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Exactly, those fuckers have done nothing to turn anything around.

You're right mate but you know those spineless idiots more than most, they will come back when they feel the atmosphere is mellowing due to the team performing. They will take the credit next season for Dyche's appointment if it goes the way we all want. Moshiri hadn't shown any interest in watching the team for well over a year, then he turns up away from home to show solidarity with Bill and Denise over the head lock allegations  and deaths threats. I struggle to see things changing unless new investors make it a condition be for putting their millions in.