IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

Ta mate. Looking around, isn't he more likely to go for more shares at Arsenal rather than us? Really don't see what rumours could be coming out of this...

Apparently he wants a controlling stake but he won't be given that at arsenal

Ta mate. Looking around, isn't he more likely to go for more shares at Arsenal rather than us? Really don't see what rumours could be coming out of this...

Usmanov and Moshiri have been business partners for years and always work together. They both had a vision to transform Arsenal but unfortunately neither could get on the Arsenal board. David Kroenke, the Arsenal chairman, is not a 'football' man and lives in America whilst stubbornly denying anyone the chance to join the board and mix things up. Kroenke is a Wenger fan as well which has infuriated many Arsenal supporters as they know that Wenger will always be manager if Kroenke's in charge and judging by the things I've read, he's not going anywhere soon. In terms of what Usmanov could offer us, if you think Moshiri's wealth is impressive at 1.94 billion then Usmanov is worth nearly 14 billion (more than Abramovich). I think people have been putting two and two together before last night (more hope than expectation) in thinking he'd join us with Moshiri but last night one of the most trusted ITK on an Everton forum (everything he has callled before has come true) posted that's he's a million percent sure that Usmanov will be in full control of Everton by christmas. It would make sense seeing that Moshiri's already here, it's a matter of time before Kenwright and Woods will be bought out and the frustration of not being able to have any influence at Arsenal. Having him here would just be another huge game changer in getting us back to where we belong. Edited by Geth

Elstone is a fucking leach. He's saddled us with shit deal after shit deal. The fact he's still in a job astounds me. He must wake up every morning look in the mirror and punch himself to make sure it's not a dream.

Anyone else with his performance record would have been sacked. I can't bear to look at the little weasel faced fucker.

Elstone is a fucking leach. He's saddled us with shit deal after shit deal. The fact he's still in a job astounds me. He must wake up every morning look in the mirror and punch himself to make sure it's not a dream.

Anyone else with his performance record would have been sacked. I can't bear to look at the little weasel faced fucker.

He looks in the mirror alright... he probably listens to motivational tapes whilst doing so.

What do you reckon the chances are that he has a life sized print of himself at his desk hanging over his fireplace with his hnc certificate in counting beans below it?

You can just imagine him out with his mates being a big giant strap on at the bar "yeah... last week I sat Roberto down and told him straight... adios Roberto hasta lavista"

Man is a slimy looking character.

Edited by Hafnia

His reward for being shit at his job? He was made a Director.

He looks in the mirror alright... he probably listens to motivational tapes whilst doing so.

What do you reckon the chances are that he has a life sized print of himself at his desk hanging over his fireplace with his hnc certificate in counting beans below it?

You can just imagine him out with his mates being a big giant strap on at the bar "yeah... last week I sat Roberto down and told him straight... adios Roberto hasta lavista"

Man is a slimy looking character.

It's the smug looking face that infuriates me. He mentally abuses his wife I guarantee he does. In a sly crafty way so she doesn't even know he's doing it but he'll be as nice as pie to her in front of everyone and I bet he's like a fucking Spaniel in that board room "yes Bill, no Bill, that's right Bill you tell them"

It's the smug looking face that infuriates me. He mentally abuses his wife I guarantee he does. In a sly crafty way so she doesn't even know he's doing it but he'll be as nice as pie to her in front of everyone and I bet he's like a fucking Spaniel in that board room "yes Bill, no Bill, that's right Bill you tell them"

Reckon he nails all sorts on his trips over to negotiate Chang deals.

Since Moshiri arrived is this?

If it is it'll be Kenwright putting him there so he has an ally and still has a say.

Yeah, it was one of the first things that happened.

It probably was Bill's doing and would again highlight why it'll be a good day once Bill no longer has any say.