IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

I think it was Bill negotiating with Moshiri wanting to put his man on the board. Bill trying to even things up. As soon as Bill is gone I'm sure Moshiri will have shut of Elstone. I'll be shocked if he's still CEO this time next year either way.

Yeah, it was one of the first things that happened.

It probably was Bill's doing and would again highlight why it'll be a good day once Bill no longer has any say.

Yep , the longer Moshiri is there the more it highlights the absolute amateur way the clubs being run.

I've no problem with any of them staying on as shareholders, but I want Bill off the board ASAP. From the few public displays of affection for our previous manager, to all of the media reporting that Moshiri wanted Martinez gone, just shows the difference in how much more ruthless Moshiri will be than Bill.

true, but still means Morishi agreed to do so.

he's a smart man, he probably said sure knowing he would buy out the rest of the shares and be able to appoint whomever he wanted to the board. 5 moshiri men and elstone? he'll be worthless. once bill is gone so is elstone.

i'm with J, it was a bill clause on that one.

Smashing the wage structure scares me to be honest.

I don't think pushing it from £70k to £100k is really that worrying given all the new money, even considering the new owner's pockets.

It's going to be the norm sadly; I don't want us to be offering daft Rooney style money for sure but pushing the ceiling a bit is inevitable.

I don't think pushing it from £70k to £100k is really that worrying given all the new money, even considering the new owner's pockets.

It's going to be the norm sadly; I don't want us to be offering daft Rooney style money for sure but pushing the ceiling a bit is inevitable.

It says he's willing to pay 100k after tax, that's some hike!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...