IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

Doesn't all this highlight the incompetence of elstone and Co?

If we bought in a new goalkeeper and we conceded far less goals wouldn't this make you realise that our previous goalkeeper needed moving on?

When it comes to elstone it is almost like that goalkeeper actually threw the ball in his own net.

I really dont like him do I?

A company founded by Alishire Usmanov (30 percent shareholder in Arsenal; very close friends with Moshiri) is the new sponsor of Finch Farm (soon to be "USM Finch Farm"; USM being Usmanov's company name). Thus, possibly indirectly investing in EFC.

Maybe... just maybe he might one day own a chunk of our club too.

Doesn't all this highlight the incompetence of elstone and Co?

If we bought in a new goalkeeper and we conceded far less goals wouldn't this make you realise that our previous goalkeeper needed moving on?

When it comes to elstone it is almost like that goalkeeper actually threw the ball in his own net.

I really dont like him do I?

If the rumours are true about the companies involved (all being linked to Mohsiri) it probably doesn't reflect on Elstone at all.

If it does turn out to be a different company then it will but it doesn't look that way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...