IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

53 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

Well everyone (ITKs) who said Sam was a Bill appointment has truly been sniffed out!

Yep- tbf- I chat to A supposed ITK on Twitter sometimes and he told me ursterday that it was Moshiri who insisted on Allardyce- this is what he sent me...

not bad mate, hope all is good with you. Tuchel and Dyce did not impress Moshiri when they met. As is known we wanted Silva or Fonseca but both clubs refused to release them. Bill wanted Unsworth for the rest of the season. Moshiri was petrified we were going to get relegated and wanted the safe option of Sam. It's taken weeks to sort out because of the power struggle between Bill and Farhad.  Eventually the terrible performances under Usworth counted against him.

Very scary indeed.  Don’t care about elstone really but bill is a decent guy and hired some good managers during his tenure.  Moshiri out the gate overpaid for a manager he quickly fired, hired a director of football that appears to have been a one hit wonder at Leicester, got a shirt sponsor that mocks us repeatedly on Twitter, and fucked up the coaching search.

only decent thing moshiri has done is stadium stuff and USM sponsor finch farm.

im definitely worried for the future if he’s swayed by the likes of Walsh.  A non story prior to Leicester just bouncing around leagues scouting.

5 hours ago, Paddock said:

Yep- tbf- I chat to A supposed ITK on Twitter sometimes and he told me ursterday that it was Moshiri who insisted on Allardyce- this is what he sent me...

not bad mate, hope all is good with you. Tuchel and Dyce did not impress Moshiri when they met. As is known we wanted Silva or Fonseca but both clubs refused to release them. Bill wanted Unsworth for the rest of the season. Moshiri was petrified we were going to get relegated and wanted the safe option of Sam. It's taken weeks to sort out because of the power struggle between Bill and Farhad.  Eventually the terrible performances under Usworth counted against him.

Christ that doesn't sound good if true.

10 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

Christ that doesn't sound good if true.

On the contrary, it sounds better than usual. Sounds like there were reasons for not getting people in, not choosing people, and a reason for Sam. Not usual that Everton do things for real reasons.

We spoke with Tuchel and Dyche, but they didn’t show enough to warrant a contract.

Showed ambition with Fonaeca and Silva, but it was out of our hands.

Bill wanted Unsworth but Moshiri didn’t want to risk it. Results mattered. Both came to a compromise. Not Everton like this!

4 hours ago, Shukes said:

On the contrary, it sounds better than usual. Sounds like there were reasons for not getting people in, not choosing people, and a reason for Sam. Not usual that Everton do things for real reasons.

We spoke with Tuchel and Dyche, but they didn’t show enough to warrant a contract.

Showed ambition with Fonaeca and Silva, but it was out of our hands.

Bill wanted Unsworth but Moshiri didn’t want to risk it. Results mattered. Both came to a compromise. Not Everton like this!

I thought it sounded like a reasonable thought process but it just took too long. 

On 11/29/2017 at 23:03, markjazzbassist said:

bill kenwright looking like a genius with every passing day that Moshiri is running the club.  Farhad out banners won't be long now

I've never seen him say a single thing that even makes it appear like he knows what he's doing.

On 29/11/2017 at 15:03, markjazzbassist said:

bill kenwright looking like a genius with every passing day that Moshiri is running the club.  Farhad out banners won't be long now

Kenwright and genius?  Nope.... he was in talks with a bloke living above a shop regarding the sale of our club.

Money talks.... moshiri has loads and kenwright has none.

Moshiri and his money allows us to correct our mistakes.... kenwright mistakes require the club to sell players to fund. 

Exactly what Haf said. Moshiri can write off his errors, fortunately Moshiri also wrote off Roberto's errors too.

No issue with a power struggle, if the club benefits in the long term. People like Elstone have had their mediocre performance praised for way too long. We need to improve as a business.

I don't see any issue with the sponsors either. Angry Birds is a massive name now, to be associated with such a large and successful brand can only benefit the club. Ok, their main character is called Red, so what? Global exposure is much more important.

Bill needs to retire, just give him some meaningless title so he looks important, Elstone needs to be replaced.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...