IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

Homy shot- some of the things Moshiri is coming out with

Lukaku was at FF about to sign with his agent but called his Mum and she was on a pilgrimage in Africa and said a Voodoo priest said he must sign for Chelsea

Barkleys agent couldn’t be contacted for 6 months and once said he’d only consider signing a new deal if his mate John Stones was allowed a move (proving we’ve tried to tie him down for a long time

He’s rinsed Jim White, said we live in difficult times, offered Lukaku ludicrous money 😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Lukaku was at FF about to sign with his agent but called his Mum and she was on a pilgrimage in Africa and said a Voodoo priest said he must sign for Chelsea

Barkleys agent couldn’t be contacted for 6 months and once said he’d only consider signing a new deal if his mate John Stones was allowed a move (proving we’ve tried to tie him down for a long time

He’s rinsed Jim White, said we live in difficult times, offered Lukaku ludicrous money 😂😂😂

Everton, that. 

42 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

So that's why he goes onto SSN and does interviews and releases statements? He is full of shit.

12 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Again this is bollocks...  A fucking voodoo priest?

Im not sure the timeline really works for Barkley either. Mohsiri joins in February 2016 and Stones was sold in August 2016.  Maybe the agent couldnt be contacted for 6 months and at another time he told them he wouldnt be sold unless Stones was but either way the Stones bit is horse shit.

The other comment about Barkley contradicts what Mohisiri said previously. He said he had the medical and was at Chelsea yet now he was injured and didnt want to go. It doesnt make sense.

2 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I dont know if it’s escaped his attention but Lukaku signed for Manchester United. 

Another case of the man chatting bollocks I fear. 

Exactly that... I actually hope someone has had a bet with him about making up the most ridiculous stories.

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

So that's why he goes onto SSN and does interviews and releases statements? He is full of shit.

Again this is bollocks...  A fucking voodoo priest?

Im not sure the timeline really works for Barkley either. Mohsiri joins in February 2016 and Stones was sold in August 2016.  Maybe the agent couldnt be contacted for 6 months and at another time he told them he wouldnt be sold unless Stones was but either way the Stones bit is horse shit.

The other comment about Barkley contradicts what Mohisiri said previously. He said he had the medical and was at Chelsea yet now he was injured and didnt want to go. It doesnt make sense.

Exactly that... I actually hope someone has had a bet with him about making up the most ridiculous stories.

He’s not going to make it up is he- especially the voodoo bit- there would be a massive amount of fallout if he did. He said Barkley and his agent said they woyuld consider signing if Stones was allowed to move then the last 6 months they have not been able to contact him- I think he means Lukaku wanted to go to Chelsea and that’s what was happening until it fell through and he went to United- Chelsea refused to match our valuation.

He has no need to lie about any of it or comment. Fucking hell- people moan the club tell us nothing and when they do people say it’s lies- no wonder they say fuck all and I guarantee things a lot worse than he has said have gone on as well.

1 hour ago, Paddock said:

He’s not going to make it up is he- especially the voodoo bit- there would be a massive amount of fallout if he did. He said Barkley and his agent said they woyuld consider signing if Stones was allowed to move then the last 6 months they have not been able to contact him- I think he means Lukaku wanted to go to Chelsea and that’s what was happening until it fell through and he went to United- Chelsea refused to match our valuation.

He has no need to lie about any of it or comment. Fucking hell- people moan the club tell us nothing and when they do people say it’s lies- no wonder they say fuck all and I guarantee things a lot worse than he has said have gone on as well.

Yep I am pretty sure he does make stuff up... remember the "we didn' want Sissoko because we have McCarthy"? 

I havent re-read but I don't think he said last 6 months... afterall I am sure they spoke in the summer when they were told that he wasn't going to Chelsea. Or can they now speak to Barkley directly when they didn't in that 6 months? 

Apparently Lukaku wanted to stay so says Mohsiri, he was going to sign! It was only the voodoo priest that made him sign for Chelsea... oh wait Utd. Maybe it was the Viking Seer that told his Dad to go there instead?

Exactly he doesn't need to say anything. I find it embarrassing to the club when he speaks.

9 hours ago, Bailey said:

Yep I am pretty sure he does make stuff up... remember the "we didn' want Sissoko because we have McCarthy"? 

I havent re-read but I don't think he said last 6 months... afterall I am sure they spoke in the summer when they were told that he wasn't going to Chelsea. Or can they now speak to Barkley directly when they didn't in that 6 months? 

Apparently Lukaku wanted to stay so says Mohsiri, he was going to sign! It was only the voodoo priest that made him sign for Chelsea... oh wait Utd. Maybe it was the Viking Seer that told his Dad to go there instead?

Exactly he doesn't need to say anything. I find it embarrassing to the club when he speaks.

If even you ne tiny bit of that is made up- especially the voodoo priest bit he will be in massive trouble for racism. He said they couldn’t get hold of his agent for 6 months and I believe him- I imagine he was in walks way back and he did say that about Stones then he went on the missing list then appeared again during the Chelsea debacle.

He’s letting us know what we all knew already- Agents and players are utter greedy bastards and making trying to run a football club near on impossible. It’s fucking ridiculous, the demands are way over the top.

Just to add to this- Moshiri also claims it was Barkleys agent who said Ross said he wanted Koeman as manager- aha- if that’s true- how fucking ironic is that.