John Stones...2
Leighton Baines...1
Kevin Mirallas...1
Steven Naismith...1
Previous MOTM winners...
Stevenage (H)...Ross Barkley
West Brom (H)...Seamus Coleman
Norwich (A)...Ross Barkley

Between Ross & Distin for me and I went with the latter.

@Matt - I dont think he should start just yet (especially as the next game is Chelsea) but certainly give him more time to make an impact from the bench.

thats the alternative, but Mirallas was shocking today so Id rather give Deul a chance, he at least had a shot!

Sylvain Distin, I think? There really weren't any standout performers though, not in a good sense at least.

Howard didn't really have anything to do. There was a corner that he barely got to at the near post because he was too busy pushing the opponent away by the far post.

Coleman and Baines not good enough. Coleman looks like a headless chicken near the opponent's box.

Jagielka and Distin were pretty comfortable when they were called upon so motm is for one of them, even though they didn't really have much to do. Distin deals with balls in behind well though before they become dangerous so I've gone with him.

Osman needs to much touches on the ball and his positioning on offense is bad. On the defensive side of the ball he was made to look a fool by Kim a couple of times. Fellaini was decent I guess, but I expect more from him. At least he passed it forward when he came deep to get the ball though.

Pienaar turned cleverly a couple of times, but no end product. Mirallas was bad. Missed a couple of chances, though I don't think that first header was easy, despite being as open as he was. If the ball came in front of him he could have really attacked the ball but it came sort of straight at him from a hard angle. Barkley done some good things, done some bad things. Some more passes rather than turning and turning and turning again looking for a shot would be cool though. Deulofeu not had a lot of time or a lot of touches, but he's put a dangerous cross in in that time. That shot was never going to go in though. I know we want shots but that doesn't mean we should just shoot from anywhere, create good shots!

Jelavic was pretty bad. Just cannot keep the ball, was offside too often once again and missed his chances. Not seen a lot of Koné in his time. He has the pace to stretch the defense, but they were defending very low.

Solid at the back, but we need to try to find a way through.

Barkley got my MOTM for putting another shift in.

Our forward players need to get real. Gerry came on for five minutes, he put a ball in the six yard box beating all defenders and keeper and we have three players stood still. Fair play to the kid he had a go at everyone for not making a move. He will be putting balls in to the six yard box and people have to take the chances.

Against Chelsea give Pienaar the day off, put Mirallas on the left and Gerry (can't spell his real name) on the right with Anichebe in the middle.

We need to try something else.

If even try Johnny in the middle instead of Osman, if Fellaini is still here.