IGNORED

Liverpool (Away)

gethinO

Completely disagree. What did you want us to do, come out in a shell and pray that we only lose by 3, not a chance.

No, I mean after the first goal, we went rushing headlong forward and left ourselves far too open. Needed to take that time to get some composure. Liverpool saw us get a rush of blood to the head and charge forward and they just stepped around our haymker to land a serious of viscious counter punches. Naive from us.

No, I mean after the first goal, we went rushing headlong forward and left ourselves far too open. Needed to take that time to get some composure. Liverpool saw us get a rush of blood to the head and charge forward and they just stepped around our haymker to land a serious of viscious counter punches. Naive from us.

I would have to rewatch those back to back goals but from I saw, it came down to bad positioning from our defenders. Not necessarily because we pushed forward too much but rather because there was a misunderstanding in our back 4. Stones pushed forward too much and all it took were a couple of through balls and they were true. Again I am a little shell shocked atm so my memory isn't the best :P

Well, one positive is that Stones can cover at right back just fine. Another, Mirallas still looking like he wants it. That's encouraging going forward.

He's not good enough at right back. Very limited in the final third. I say this because we are used to such a good attacking RB. He hasn't made one decent cross or beat the left back.

He's not good enough at right back. Very limited in the final third. I say this because we are used to such a good attacking RB. He hasn't made one decent cross or beat the left back.

exactly. I think he will be a great right sided CB, and honestly, I'd have taken Jags off and gone back 3 with Baines and McGeady as wing backs.

Yeah... Well, there are a handful of right backs who can do what Coleman does going forward. So, it's sufficient cover.

This is fucking embarrassing.

Surely we haven't been as bad as the scoreline suggests (only got news just before half time) and those pricks are nothing special. Real disappointed the game took this path and can't believe the team is so far behind with tonights opposition. Would say hope we get back in it, but what's the fucking point. We can't come back from this and if Martinez was many peoples idea of club savior on his appointment, he's got some questions to answer this night. Fuck the remaining thirteen minutes and end this embarrassment now.

This is fucking embarrassing.

Surely we haven't been as bad as the scoreline suggests (only got news just before half time) and those pricks are nothing special. Real disappointed the game took this path and can't believe the team is so far behind with tonights opposition. Would say hope we get back in it, but what's the fucking point. We can't come back from this and if Martinez was many peoples idea of club savior on his appointment, he's got some questions to answer this night. Fuck the remaining thirteen minutes and end this embarrassment now.

Sad.