IGNORED

Arsenal at Goodison

markjazzbassist

Just like to applaud oxlade chamberlain at the final whistle he turned and applauded our crowd

How good is that.

I'd love him here.

He's a very good player, plays like I used to try and play - direct and with pace. Will be a top class player soon enough. Deffo got to go the world cup - got a great shot on him too.

Jet lag worked out perfectly and so there I was with a beer in hand at 5h30 in the morning jumping around my sister in laws place trying not to wake people up. What a game. Not read through the thread, not got time, but if we play like that every game, the football world is ours for the taking

Jet lag worked out perfectly and so there I was with a beer in hand at 5h30 in the morning jumping around my sister in laws place trying not to wake people up. What a game. Not read through the thread, not got time, but if we play like that every game, the football world is ours for the taking

5:30. Is that am? If so, were you in California?

My oldest son lives in Denver, and he drove to his girlfriend's apartment complex to watch at 6:30am on the big screen in their recreation room. But, when he got there, the TV was broken and the only other option was to watch a small screen on the fitness equipment in the gym. Since he's a Liverpool supporter (he watches Everton because I support them), he'd planned to stay longer to watch the Liverpool game; having had to run on the treadmill for two hours, though, he was knackered and had to miss that game. :)

5:30. Is that am? If so, were you in California?

My oldest son lives in Denver, and he drove to his girlfriend's apartment complex to watch at 6:30am on the big screen in their recreation room. But, when he got there, the TV was broken and the only other option was to watch a small screen on the fitness equipment in the gym. Since he's a Liverpool supporter (he watches Everton because I support them), he'd planned to stay longer to watch the Liverpool game; having had to run on the treadmill for two hours, though, he was knackered and had to miss that game. :)

Phoenix. I stayed up for the Liverpool game too. ended up drinking about 18 hours in a wonderful bar called Tilted Kilts ;)

http://www.evertonfc.com/evertontv/match/10147

Around the 18:45 minute mark, Atkinson ignores Baines request for a handshake. Seems a bit strange.

You can see it in this video but the quality isn't as good.

https://vine.co/v/M5ghYxgzb0p

It was quite deliberate, wasn't it?

Now you've posted that video link, can you explain what the hand gesture at 4:50 is all about?

It was quite deliberate, wasn't it?

Now you've posted that video link, can you explain what the hand gesture at 4:50 is all about?

1. Delighted for Everton fans, players and staff today 1f499.png26bd.png AND I recorded the match #topwife

2. @MoyaNaismith hahaha brilliant. I love your husband a little bit! What was the celebration about?

3. @pukkaefc haha it's just us two having a laugh too hard to explain on here 1f450.png

4. @MoyaNaismith ah fair enough, I did wonder after the 'L' celebration 1f603.png