IGNORED

Samuel Eto'o

They should take Kones 9 off him, give Lukaku that and give Eto'o 10 and give Kone the phone number to the physio on his.

Am starting to get really pissed off with the stick kone is getting from everyone. He's hardly kicked a ball for us and can't help being injured.

Am kind of hoping he signs for someone else and scores a hatrick against us to shut everyone up. Can't remember anyone having Av bad word to say about him when he played against us in the 3-0.fa cup loss against Wigan.

There's 12, 13, 25, 28 available. Maybe he was given a choice and chose 5? Didn't Kone wear 2 at Wigan and for Ivory Coast? Tim Howard's our number 1 choice and wears 24. Distin wears 15, and so on.

I'm not bothered what number he wears as long as he still remembers where the goal is.

There's 12, 13, 25, 28 available. Maybe he was given a choice and chose 5? Didn't Kone wear 2 at Wigan and for Ivory Coast? Tim Howard's our number 1 choice and wears 24. Distin wears 15, and so on.

I'm not bothered what number he wears as long as he still remembers where the goal is.

Nobody in their right mind would choose 13.

12 is a terrible number too. Plus don't most clubs reserve 12 for the "twelfth man" (fans)

Edited by MiguelCotto

There's 12, 13, 25, 28 available.

Meaning:

12: Fan

13: Substitute GK

25: Third choice GK

28: Youngster

Among all the above I would also take 5, at least it's a player number. 28 would look weird on a 33 year old trophy winner, and any of the above would be just plain wrong.

Koné was wearing 2 and that was painful to watch too.

Am starting to get really pissed off with the stick kone is getting from everyone. He's hardly kicked a ball for us and can't help being injured.

Am kind of hoping he signs for someone else and scores a hatrick against us to shut everyone up. Can't remember anyone having Av bad word to say about him when he played against us in the 3-0.fa cup loss against Wigan.

He shouldn't of took the 9 shirt this season the cheeky cunt. I had no problem with it last season and thought "go on go and prove you're worthy of it" He'll hardly kick a fucking ball for a lot of it and he's took the sacred 9 shirt. He should have given it back knowing he wont be available to wear it much.

That number is traditional at Everton only the best wear it not some injury prone journeyman.

Fucking disgrace.

Edited by Paddock

I would have gone in to the physio room grabbed Kone by the knee and said listen you dodgy kneed crock I'm here now and I'm taking the 9 shirt don't be disrespectful to the Everton fans and take a numbered shirt you can't fill give him a clip behind the ear and made off with his number.

If Kone can fight him it's not like he'd be able to catch him anyway.

He shouldn't of took the 9 shirt this season the cheeky cunt. I had no problem with it last season and thought "go on go and prove you're worthy of it" He'll hardly kick a fucking ball for a lot of it and he's took the sacred 9 shirt. He should have given it back knowing he wont be available to wear it much.

That number is traditional at Everton only the best wear it not some injury prone journeyman.

Fucking disgrace.

I really don't understand why its Kone's fault? If the shirt is available and the management allow him to have it then surely its their call and error of judgement. Which striker would you have given the number 9 to at the time Kone signed?

Lets get it right, Landon Donovan was given number 9, he was a loan signing who played on the right wing... Beattie wore number 9 - say no more. I'm for tradition but its not like the club hadn't devalued the number 9 before Kone is it?

Poor Kone, if Toffeetalk was a classroom and he was the new kid, he would be getting his head flushed down the toilet everyday.

Edited by Hafnia

The more I think of Eto'o at Everton the more I like it! In two seasons we have gone from Jelavic & Anichebe to Lukaku & Eto'o. I decided to look at some of the goals from last season at Chelsea. He is still tidy on his feet and knows where the back of the net is. He is in the right place at the right time. He will score goals like Sturridge did on the 1st day of the season vs Southampton. Right place right time but is also great on the ball.

I am really looking forward to seeing him play now and seeing what he can do in an Everton shirt!! :)

All this crap aimed at Kone is a disgrace. He's a solid goalscorer who just happened to pick up a bad injury. I just hope his critics don't get injured and then have to face a torrent of abuse about being lazy sods for not working.

I doubt he reads the site and even if he did I doubt he'd be arsed.

The way I see it, once he has been Evertonised - he will be fully motivated to becoming a legend for the club. Can he do that in 2 years? Yes, Andy Gray did.

“Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same” Alan Ball

woke up today feelin just like this....dunno why...but for some reason today is one of those days when i think to myself i just fuckin love everton

All this crap aimed at Kone is a disgrace. He's a solid goalscorer who just happened to pick up a bad injury. I just hope his critics don't get injured and then have to face a torrent of abuse about being lazy sods for not working.

Kone is now 3rd choice.

Kone is now 3rd choice.

With many games to come, cup games, and Europa League games, I feel Koné (IF healthy) will feature a lot.

He will also play right winger forward and left winger forward, and he is not as bad as people would think.

He's no world beater, though.