IGNORED

Samuel Eto'o

I will truly love it for Kone to score a hat trick against someone like the RS. I know you would love it also for Everton reasons - but not half as much as I would - I would happily spend 10 minutes requoting your posts!!!

Is he going to score a hat trick against Liverpool??? probably not!

I tell you what, if Kone scores a hat-trick against any top 4 side I'll donate another £50 to the TT fund :P.

I tell you what, if Kone scores a hat-trick against any top 4 side I'll donate another £50 to the TT fund :P.

OK, and if he doesn't score in his first 4 games back (where he plays at least 30 minutes in the game) I will donate £10 to a charity of your choice.

I'm actually changing my mind on Eto again, I think he could be class for us... Chelsea fans really rated him last year.

No doubting his ability, despite his lack of speed now. Its his attitude, he would fit right in across the park but I'm really worried about his impact at Goodison.

I think RuffRob pretty much covered what I was going to add

His wages won't be astronomical he's already taken huge decreases in pay to play football and this will likely be no different and although he's no spring chicken we will be paying for a winner with immense experience

I've no doubt he will score goals and he's the type of player that's clinical enough to see us over the line in games just like our first two

Lukaku

Eto

Naismith

Kone

It's not a bad selection of forwards if you include one or two of the younger lads with all the extra games we've got coming

Edited by EFC-Paul

Must've been hard going from over 300k to only 100k.... :dry:

Haha its some wedge mate but if you can get it and people are willing to pay it who in their right mind wouldn't do exactly as he has previously

I can see why people have their reservations but I genuinely think he'd be a great player for multiple reasons here

Etoo was much maligned last year but he did a good job IMO. He was off the pace to start with but at the end of the season he was as almost as good as any other striker in the league (bar your Suarez/Agueros). His link up play is excellent and he scores goals. Keep him fit, keep him happy and we have a great player on our hands.

Get it signed on the dotted line Sammy lad you know it makes sense.

World class player albeit in the twilight of his career. He will score goals here. In fact I'll chime in that if he doesn't score ten in all comps I'll donate a 50 to TT fund and if Kone scores a hat trick for us FULL STOP I'll donate a oner (hundred pounds) to TT and not just this season in all his Everton career and you Admins can quote me on that. I'm also a man of my word and will no renege on it.

On a different note I don't get all this mercenary talk he's took loads of cuts in wages to stay playing at the top level and to be fair to him he's still scoring goals .

All this leading strikes etc. african Football Federations are corrupt as fuck. Yes he doesn't need the money but why should he let some greedy corrupt arse hole in the Cameroon FA take his money? It's him who's putting his body on the line risking career threatening injuries to play. If he's promised a bonus he should get it.

Would anyone here not be arsed if they lost a work related bonus whether they needed it or not and knew it was going into the back pocket of someone who didn't deserve it?

I think he's getting some unfair treatment here.

Get it signed on the dotted line Sammy lad you know it makes sense.

World class player albeit in the twilight of his career. He will score goals here. In fact I'll chime in that if he doesn't score ten in all comps I'll donate a 50 to TT fund and if Kone scores a hat trick for us FULL STOP I'll donate a oner (hundred pounds) to TT and not just this season in all his Everton career and you Admins can quote me on that. I'm also a man of my word and will no renege on it.

On a different note I don't get all this mercenary talk he's took loads of cuts in wages to stay playing at the top level and to be fair to him he's still scoring goals .

All this leading strikes etc. african Football Federations are corrupt as fuck. Yes he doesn't need the money but why should he let some greedy corrupt arse hole in the Cameroon FA take his money? It's him who's putting his body on the line risking career threatening injuries to play. If he's promised a bonus he should get it.

Would anyone here not be arsed if they lost a work related bonus whether they needed it or not and knew it was going into the back pocket of someone who didn't deserve it?

I think he's getting some unfair treatment here.

I'm thinking we may have found a way of funding TT in the future; open a thread where people can make all sorts of pledges of a £/$/€ or two if something happens. Could be a goer (and stop the need for our occasional appeals) :D.