IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Kyle Walker....

"Gareth is a very good player. He needs protection.

"Players shouldn't hate him. They should appreciate playing against a player like him. They can actually learn from him rather kick him.

"It's simple. He [Adam] is jealous, as Gareth is such a good player."

huh.png

Looking like they are struggling to play the free flowing Roger's way. Reminiscent of them under Benitez just keeping hold of the ball and going no where. I know it's only a friendly and its still 0-0, but a better team would be 2-3 up by now 11 shots to 2.

Edit: It's a Europa game.

Edited by pete0

What places does each way pay out on? Down to third or fourth I guess.

Just 1st and 2nd at 1/3 of the odds, the gambler could have got better odds 40/1 with a different bookie. The odds of 2/1 for them to finish top 4 seem very short, in comparison to Everton @ 20/1.

Wouldn't suprise Me if they have tied rat face down on such a long contract expecting Him to want out in the near future.

I'd put good money on that they will struggle to get anywhere near the top 6 this year and as much as I hate the man He's a top player and worthy of plying His trade at a big club and playing CL football which thankfully I very much doubt that shower of shite will be doing in the future for some time.

I honestly see them as a club on the decline now, I like Rodgers and how He set's His teams out to play but with what He's inherited and no doubt He'll be on limited time He won't get the chance to put His stamp on things if He doesn't deliver within a season or two.

Sahin on loan.....quality player possibly the only one they have brought in!

Great player - no doubt about that... but it seems RS are paying £10m to have this lad for just 1 season with paying his full wages for a year and giving Real a loan fee, plus there's no option to buy at the end of the deal, no wonder his prefered choice Arsenal opted out of the deal.