IGNORED

Kopite Thread

• 1 month later...

Wednesday...

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/ladies/260689-liverpool-ladies-fc-announce-first-shirt-sponsorship-deal

Today...

"Liverpool Ladies arrived at newly-promoted Yeovil Town Ladies without any kit but left with all three points after a convincing 4-1 win to start their Women's Super League One Spring Series season.

The Reds, who announced a new shirt sponsorship deal on Wednesday, left their kit behind for the trip to Somerset and consequently lined up in the Lady Glovers' yellow away strip at Huish Park - which were also adorned with their opponents' names."
:rofl:

http://www.espnfc.us/liverpool/story/3113775/steven-gerrards-liverpool-u18s-wont-see-players-showboating-like-cristiano-ronaldo

gerrard "our u18 won't be showboating like ronaldo"

steven, you weren't fit to lace his boots and still aren't, he's top 2 in the world during his time, you weren't even the best player in england during your time. give it up already.

http://www.espnfc.us/liverpool/story/3113775/steven-gerrards-liverpool-u18s-wont-see-players-showboating-like-cristiano-ronaldo

gerrard "our u18 won't be showboating like ronaldo"

steven, you weren't fit to lace his boots and still aren't, he's top 2 in the world during his time, you weren't even the best player in england during your time. give it up already.

He actually speaks alot of sense.

Hes not criticising ronaldo... he is saying that young players are obsessed with lollipops and stepovers rather than looking at their strengths and weaknesses.

Look at Tom Davies - perfect example of what gerrard is looking at young players doing.

To say gerrard couldn't lace ronaldos boots isn't true... gerrard was a tremendous player.

Edited by Hafnia

Because he's terrible. I was watching with a couple of reds and they were none to happy with him and think he's terrible.

I sent Matt a screenshot of my feed; one of my mates (red season ticket holder) wrote:

"Serious questions: can you name any team that origi would start in, in the premier league? Fucking shite"

I sent Matt a screenshot of my feed; one of my mates (red season ticket holder) wrote:

"Serious questions: can you name any team that origi would start in, in the premier league? Fucking shite"

I was trying not to smirk as they were laying into him every time he lost the ball and were going apoplectic.

<p>

hafnia

Self-Proclaimed Oracle

• photo-thumb-725.jpg?_r=0
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 18,158 posts

Posted 23 Oct 2014 - 12:41

Liverpool have signed a player in origi. Will be very good.

The desperation for origi to be shite is funny... if I apologise for daring to suggest that he could be a very good player will that save him from a Monica selez style knife attack from a deranged lukaku fan?

Btw he will be a good player....no doubt about it.

Can't recall their lot getting too upset about him when he scored in 5 consecutive games and being the reason that sturridge was dropped.... people seem to forget He's only 21.... oops just turned 22.

Edited by Hafnia

The desperation for origi to be shite is funny... if I apologise for daring to suggest that he could be a very good player will that save him from a Monica selez style knife attack from a deranged lukaku fan?

Btw he will be a good player....no doubt about it.

Can't recall their lot getting too upset about him when he scored in 5 consecutive games and being the reason that sturridge was dropped.... people seem to forget He's only 21.... oops just turned 22.

mate your pride is getting the best of you, you can't and won't be proven wrong. it's ok to be wrong, instead "he will be a good player, no doubt about it". he's not and won't.

i've missed the mark on many as well, Nolito, Adrian, Arouna Kone, Martinez, etc. Wasn't having a go at you on Origi, just poking fun.

mate your pride is getting the best of you, you can't and won't be proven wrong. it's ok to be wrong, instead "he will be a good player, no doubt about it". he's not and won't.

i've missed the mark on many as well, Nolito, Adrian, Arouna Kone, Martinez, etc. Wasn't having a go at you on Origi, just poking fun.

The origi talk initially stemmed from us being linked with him for £8m before Liverpool bought him... I liked what I seen in the world cup and thought we should have competed for his signature.

The talent is there.... good feet, fast, has an eye for goal.

When given a run of games he looked very very good. Since then it's just turned into a pantomime with the desire for people to see him be shit to prove me wrong.... even when he played on loan in France as a wide right player.

He improved from there and plays regular enough football for a side that is going to finish top 4 and he's just turned 22.... so how am I wrong?

If Liverpool sold him they would fetch £20m for him... He gets picked ahead of sturridge.... I'm struggling to see how I've been proved wrong if I'm honest with you....

Since then it's just turned into a pantomime with the desire for people to see him be shit to prove me wrong.... .

I really think you need to check your paranoia barometer Haf. You're not that important, none of us is.

Most of TT spends their time looking for ways to "prove you wrong"? Nah.

I really think you need to check your paranoia barometer Haf. You're not that important, none of us is.

Most of TT spends their time looking for ways to "prove you wrong"? Nah.

Other than mjb sourcing a post from 2014?

It's just a point scoring exercise mike all related to lukaku.

He was voted in the worst team of the league in France, and would be my first pick for this season if you done an English one. Other than pace he has nothing.

Then again.... you had Harry Kane as a shit player, then a one season wonder. Then..... aghhhh

Edited by Hafnia

Then again.... you had Harry Kane as a shit player, then a one season wonder. Then..... aghhhh

He is a shit player. Ask anyone who watches more than MOTD.

Back to Origi; useless would be a compliment. Genuinely rather play with 10 men. You just can't trust him with the ball. He's that bad you can't even use the 'his second touch is a tackle' joke, because he can't even do that.

Back to Origi; useless would be a compliment. Genuinely rather play with 10 men. You just can't trust him with the ball. He's that bad you can't even use the 'his second touch is a tackle' joke, because he can't even do that.

I was too busy trying to digest Harry Kane being a shit player.... it's up there with Steven Gerrard being some sort of hit and hoper

With that description you could be talking about Lukaku or Barkley Pete.