IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Stop it lads. Jeez.

On the Redshite...they're suddenly opening up the cheque book. Keita for a fair whack, also had another big bid for Lemar rejected...no doubt they'll keep chasing that one. Will they also go back for Van Dijk?

If they get those players, they're in good shape. If they get them and keep Coutinho...well....

Stop it lads. Jeez.

On the Redshite...they're suddenly opening up the cheque book. Keita for a fair whack, also had another big bid for Lemar rejected...no doubt they'll keep chasing that one. Will they also go back for Van Dijk?

If they get those players, they're in good shape. If they get them and keep Coutinho...well....

i think they're opening the checkbook in advance of selling coutinho. he's out indefinitely from the team, he's gone. van dijk the only one i don't want them to get, he could actually right the ship on that backline.

so you think Can Kairus Klavan Matip are great players? do tell.

Please quote me where I said they were great! Can't wait to see it.

I would have Can and Matip here, Karius not yet but he is young and keepers take time.

Can would be back up but Matic would start alongside Keane.

I just say it how I see it. I could tell you exactly where Liverpool will struggle and the failings of Klopp as well if you want me to, but Id rather talk about Everton.

If you don't like it, block me.

Please quote me where I said they were great! Can't wait to see it.

I would have Can and Matip here, Karius not yet but he is young and keepers take time.

Can would be back up but Matic would start alongside Keane.

I just say it how I see it. I could tell you exactly where Liverpool will struggle and the failings of Klopp as well if you want me to, but Id rather talk about Everton.

If you don't like it, block me.

You just proved my point. Matip start the rest on the bench. 1 in 4 successful.

I would say all of them have worked out, albeit Karius has been poor but he is a young keeper and needs time.

I actually think Keita is the perfect signing for them, or us for that matter. I have only seen him in a couple of full games but he will be their Gana but better.

Nothing like Gana, people began comparing the two due to his Wiki page saying his, style of play is similar to Kante and Deco!! Two totally different players

He's a box to box runner very similar to Sissoko

Nothing like Gana, people began comparing the two due to his Wiki page saying his, style of play is similar to Kante and Deco!! Two totally different players

He's a box to box runner very similar to Sissoko

Haha that's some comparison.

I class Gana as box to box, they both seem to cover a lot of ground. Keita is better offensively but not as good defensively IMO. I think he is a good fit, it's just whether he takes to the league.

They took the piss out of how much we paid for our signings... he was in his last year of his contract!

Liverpool fans on Tuesday: Glad Chelsea have got him. We don't want him.
Liverpool fans today: Great buy. Excellent player.
Liverpool fans after one bad game: What a waste of money.
(Have to admit I stole that)

I'm extremely worried about Liverpool this season. They are dynamite going forward and with a better defensive midfield and a top class centre half they are literally a goalie away from being proper contenders.

We are fucking miles behind them still by the way. Kills me to say it but we are.

The Derby's are already giving me nightmares.

Haha that's some comparison.

I class Gana as box to box, they both seem to cover a lot of ground. Keita is better offensively but not as good defensively IMO. I think he is a good fit, it's just whether he takes to the league.

Ha I know hardly flattering but he's a leggy runner who's scored a worldie once in a blue moon so best I could come up with ?

Origi to Wolfsburg on loan.

I guess it makes sense with Firmino, Sturridge and now possibly even Solanke ahead of him in the striker order, and too many options on the wing to get him time there, but a bit surprised as I've always thought they rated him very highly.

the only person who rates him highly is Haf. he wanted him over lukaku.

Lemar apparently prefers a move to the shite over Arsenal

Hopefully they don't bring in VVD or a decent keeper!

The fans must be livid at Arsenal the board should be seriously challenged for keeping Wenger on

ballague saying shite were never in for him. only arse and he doesn't want to go there. gonna stay put he said.