IGNORED

Kopite Thread

9 hours ago, nyblue23 said:

I won’t love it if they keep winning, but for now, it’s the small victories. There’s a lot of season left. No time to start rooting for Liverpool.

Who said anything about rooting for them? I'm just not jumping for joy that they lost and it helped another relegation-threatened team get closer to us.

8 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Who said anything about rooting for them? I'm just not jumping for joy that they lost and it helped another relegation-threatened team get closer to us.

I jump for joy whenever they lose, especially to a relegation-threatened team. Again, I’ll change my tune if we’re 5 games from the end of the season and we’re in danger, but only then.

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, MikeO said:

No excuse, he shouldn't be employed by any media now, despicable.

Embarrassing that he used to be a Blue, we're well rid. 

Bad isn'tt it... the bloke was clearly a tit and the footage clearly went on before the last cut but carragher should have wound his window up and got away. 

15 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Bad isn'ttt it... the bloke was clearly a tit and the footage clearly went on before the last cut but carragher should have wound his window up and got away. 

Read he followed him 2 miles. Carragher stooped too low spitting though, disgusting. Hope the other bloke loses his job as well. 

There is another video floating about of Liverpool fans spitting and chanting "Munich" at United fans as well.

Not defending what Carragher done, because its disgusting but the fella driving whilst on his mobile is much worse. He needs fining. Carragher needs sacking though, which is a shame really because it pains me to say but he is a very good pundit.

As far as I read now on a Turkish newspaper's website, he is suspended by Sky and probably he will be sacked soon.

No matter who is he, it could have been another footballer, it is an irresponsible act. I mean, cmon mate, you are a footballer and probably were listening to opponent supporters' fantasies about your mom or any other bad words in your whole career.

It cannot be explained as a "lost rag". Such a llama...

He has completely lost his head. I imagine most of us have been there one way or another. 

Its disgusting but should he lose his job over it? I'm not sure. 

Its a snippet of society these days. One twat trying to catch someone else out on camera for a few quid regardless of potentially endangering his family in the process, and the other one, acting like a petulant twat who hasn't got the nous to laugh it off and move on.

53 minutes ago, Bailey said:

He has completely lost his head. I imagine most of us have been there one way or another. 

Its disgusting but should he lose his job over it? I'm not sure. 

Its a snippet of society these days. One twat trying to catch someone else out on camera for a few quid regardless of potentially endangering his family in the process, and the other one, acting like a petulant twat who hasn't got the nous to laugh it off and move on.

Tbf to Carragher he tried to move on for two miles!