IGNORED

Crystal Palace (H)

Lowensda

Howard cost us the game for me. In total control and gave away a terrible penalty. Second goal as well awful keeping.

Osman again shows why he can't have a place before others. 3rd goal was shocking, the whole ground told him man on!!

Atsu, shite!!!!! Awful.

Lukaku absolute dross. Terrible, no movement at all. He's starting to piss me off

Howard cost us the game for me. In total control and gave away a terrible penalty. Second goal as well awful keeping.

Osman again shows why he can't have a place before others. 3rd goal was shocking, the whole ground told him man on!!

Atsu, shite!!!!! Awful.

Lukaku absolute dross. Terrible, no movement at all. He's starting to piss me off

But he's got 2 in 6 now... That's my whole beef with him.

Need a keeper to push howard_, !Martinez needs to sort defense out or get a defensive coach.

But he's got 2 in 6 now... That's my whole beef with him.

Need a keeper to push howard_, !Martinez needs to sort defense out or get a defensive coach.

I see it Haf, the guy can put the ball in the back of the net. That's what he's there for but.... And a huge but.... His all round game is sub-standard, all he can do is run in straight lines. His passing was diabolical. He's a yard dog upfront!

I see it Haf, the guy can put the ball in the back of the net. That's what he's there for but.... And a huge but.... His all round game is sub-standard, all he can do is run in straight lines. His passing was diabolical. He's a yard dog upfront!

And I can at last take a deep breath, it's not about being right it's about highlighting an ability to receive plaudits and zero criticism based on goals alone.

Yes, that is the problem and it will take some ironing out.

There's more than him at fault, I'm looking at you Mr Martinez. Sort this shit out.

Edited by Hafnia

And I can at last take a deep breath, it's not about being right it's about highlighting an ability to receive plaudits and zero criticism based on goals alone.

Yes, that is the problem and it will take some ironing out.

There's more than him at fault, I'm looking at you Mr Martinez. Sort this shit out.

Fuck off haf. Don't have a go at bobby.

Hey lads, a fairly new Everton fan here! Been following the board for the last couple of weeks now, thought I'd create an account and get involved in the discussions finally. Hope you won't mind me around here.

My thoughts on the game:

I thought Bobby got it wrong today. We were just starting to gain some form and develop a bit of consistency over the last couple of games and then he goes and makes some major selection changes. Sure, we started the game well and could've easily had the 3 pts but for a Howard 'mare. Still, I feel that the inclusion of Atsu, Osman and Eto'o at the same time has ultimately backfired. Martinez is a young and excellent manager though, so hopefully he'll learn from this experience.

I may be way off mark here but was especially disappointed with Eto'o. I would've liked him to use his experience and exert his influence upon the game when things started going to sh1t. Instead, he faded, made largely poor decisions on and off the ball. At least that was my impression.

The introduction of Mirallas and Naismith has given us a bit of energy and, perhaps more importantly, much needed chemistry up front. Mirallas in particular was excellent.

On a final note, we really need to sort out the defense, which has been dodgy at best to date. Without a strong foundation at the back, we'll suffer, and as a direct result, lose precious points if the forwards don't click or Barry/McCarthy has an off day.