IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers (h)

markjazzbassist

There were signs tonight of the Everton of last season. It'd be nice to actually play well for a full game but hopefully this really is the catalyst for us to go on and play like we know we can.

there was, but too much of this seasons Everton in the last 15-20 mins. A better team would've punished us much more

didnt see that. Ligaments then, will need to see the replay

I think he's going to be just fine, to be honest. He was probably more afraid because of the instant pain of having his ankle rolled. There's a part of me that has a sneaking suspicion that he could have walked off, but milked it to kill some time and take the life out of QPR.

He's apparently up and walking now, anyhow.

Absolutely. It's just the fans way of saying 'you really don't need to do this'.

It's not nice to hear but 100% understandable.

I'm one of the biggest backers for our style of play but even I whinged twice in the game...Both times the same as when the Boo's could be heard.

i hate 90% of our play, but that's my conspicuous hatred of possesion football :D

Still never boo mind you.

There is....In the box at the bottom of the page fella. Never knew a there was a ban on comments from all but the 40000 who attend each match!

Yeap it's a place for comments from any Everton fan close or far away, it has become very bitchy on here, and it's a worse place for it!

You're an armchair fan even though you live on the Wirral.

Shut up. I've been to more games than you could muster, 1984 onwards, season tickets in the dull 90's. Watched us survive relegation fights and was there for key games when you were watching teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Cowabunga.

I think he's going to be just fine, to be honest. He was probably more afraid because of the instant pain of having his ankle rolled. There's a part of me that has a sneaking suspicion that he could have walked off, but milked it to kill some time and take the life out of QPR.

He's apparently up and walking now, anyhow.

Martinez saying a scan tomorrow

Shut up. I've been to more games than you could muster, 1984 onwards, season tickets in the dull 90's. Watched us survive relegation fights and was there for key games when you were watching teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Cowabunga.

Don't believe ya

i don't try and belittle the majority of the fanbase just because I'm lucky enough to live close enough to go the game

The only people trying to belittle the "fanbase" is those calling the 30,000 odd at the game Embarrassing. If you've paid £40 a ticket sitting in the pissing rain and wind you don't want to see Howard and Jagielka having a kick about in the 18 yard box.

The booing was to tell the players to get a move on!

The only people trying to belittle the "fanbase" is those calling the 30,000 odd at the game Embarrassing. If you've paid £40 a ticket sitting in the pissing rain and wind you don't want to see Howard and Jagielka having a kick about in the 18 yard box.

im not commenting in the booing again, I already did. I was commenting on you being a condescending prick with this "I'm better because I go the game" attitude.

Don't believe ya

Couldn't give a shite whether you do or not. Why lie? It's not like I pretend to be at the game and be the only person to have a signal at the ground to go on toffeetalk...................

Was taken to the game from 8 years of age by my brother, and then had season tickets in the first years of the park end.... Then again, that could be a lie.

Times have changed, the ability to watch the game whilst not having to compromise family time/funds means I can watch from the Wirral.

Its not really about the booing anymore, its about you telling people not to have an opinion.

I couldnt really care less about the booing, i understand the frustration. What I cant stand is people telling others what they should talk about or not.