IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers (h)

markjazzbassist

Quick thoughts on the game as I have to get ready to go to work.

Besic can become an Everton legend but needs to work at his discipline.

Barkley is absolutely fantastic in little purple patches but needs to be more consistent and disciplined throughout each game for a run of games.

Baines. Love him but might be time to give Garbutt a run

Coleman. Still not the player of last season but slowly starting to come good again. Had a great first time shot.

Jags and Distin. Steady against crap opposition.

Mcgeady. Obviously buying into the Everton way. Work rate improving but a bit of a one trick pony and has been sussed by opposition defences.

Mirallas. Hope the injury isn't too serious. Prima Donna or not, we need him

Nais. Mister reliable. A couple of misplaced passess but injected movement, invention ad enthusiasm. And won more headers than Rom.

Rom. Either we are not playing to his strengths or he is just not for us.

Pienaar. Best days behind him - but we said that about Hibbo not long ago.

Eto'o. Class again. Unlucky not to be on the score sheet.

Kone. Welcome back lad. Looked sharp and lively.

Overall. Disappointed that at 3-0 up we didn't put on a show and make it 5 or 6. When they got the goal back we looked nervous, under confident and desperate for the final whistle when we should have been knocking the ball around confidently and arrogantly and playing with a smile on our faces. Which brings me to;

Howard. Love the guy but could have done better with the shot that led to their goal. Either save it clean or get it well away from the danger area. All winning teams have a great keeper. We have one who is capable of brilliance and mediocrity in equal measure. Needs replacing.

Soz mate can't be arsed deleting all the reat of your post on my phone but Eto'o looked class? I thought he looked a little lazy tonight almost like he never wanted to be there. Never jumped for a single header either.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Its not difficult to understand.... its based on your "TV watchers have no right to an opinion of how fans in the ground should conduct themselves"

If your view is correct then its only the people who live in glass houses who should have an opinion on whether or not they should throw stones.

But you don't know for certain that McGeady will get better. He's been terrible for us. He should be up to speed by now after coming in so fit during preseason. I think we've seen the best of him.

It seems you rate McGeady over Lukaku which is a complete farce, price tag or not. Maybe financially he's a lower risk, but on the field he's a greater liability. His price was low for a reason.

Lukakau looked disinterested throughout the game but to be fair once again he had absolutely no service and I think I would look bored if I was playing centre forward for a team that only passes it around the back six and back to the keeper all game

Its not difficult to understand.... its based on your "TV watchers have no right to an opinion of how fans in the ground should conduct themselves" If your view is correct then its only the people who live in glass houses who should have an opinion on whether or not they should throw stones.

I dont live in a glass house - I was at the game. Edited by MC11

It's as though you boil over in constipation you must have a very frustrating life.

The only frustrating thing is that someone who is lucky enough to be able to go the game is a condescending arsehole who thinks he's better than anyone else who can't go the game.

The only frustrating thing is that someone who is lucky enough to be able to go the game is a condescending arsehole who thinks he's better than anyone else who can't go the game.

You put the words into your own mouth, I've never once said I was better. You also come out with bursts of anger and insults.

Instead of seeing my point you jump on the offensive. I went the game and watched a pretty average performance in the pissing rain and wind(we won but it was still poor). I come on here and the first thing I see is our own "fans" criticising those sat next to me at the game. The booing has been a build up of shite performances and constantly playing backwards... It's happening every game. Without the booing the players would see this as ok. I also still think it's hypocritical to criticise fans when you don't even go. That's my opinion!

Ok some people can't make it....due to distance I accept that. But the likes of Hafnia (who bounced on the offensive) has no excuse he lives on the Wirral like me and it wasn't long ago he put a picture up of a fairly new Jaguar with private plate - he's not short of a penny or two he just can't be arsed going.

You put the words into your own mouth, I've never once said I was better. You also come out with bursts of anger and insults.

Instead of seeing my point you jump on the offensive. I went the game and watched a pretty average performance in the pissing rain and wind(we won but it was still poor). I come on here and the first thing I see is our own "fans" criticising those sat next to me at the game. The booing has been a build up of shite performances and constantly playing backwards... It's happening every game. Without the booing the players would see this as ok. I also still think it's hypocritical to criticise fans when you don't even go. That's my opinion!

Ok some people can't make it....due to distance I accept that. But the likes of Hafnia (who bounced on the offensive) has no excuse he lives on the Wirral like me and it wasn't long ago he put a picture up of a fairly new Jaguar with private plate - he's not short of a penny or two he just can't be arsed going.

Your just about to get blown up lad. Especially that last paragraph. The jag was 'Duncanmckenzieismagic'...something about a retirement gift to himself.

Anyway...A bombs about to drop....

Your just about to get blown up lad. Especially that last paragraph. The jag was 'Duncanmckenzieismagic'...something about a retirement gift to himself.

Why, heonly got the Jags owner wrong.

Chill out everyone for fucks sake.

MC is allowed his opinion if people dont like him put him on ignore or don't respond.

Exactly the same way people who don't go are allowed an opinion as well.

It can't be both ways... For both sides of the argument.

Lmao As I was typing I was thinking..... Was it Hafnia... I actually couldn't care less. He can afford the internet so he can't be skint. He probably drives a 14 plate M3 Edited by MC11

so this is how you guys treat each other when we win?

not that you should be shits to each other when we lose, but crap.

Love may fail, but courtesy will prevail.

Personality clashes veedub; we're a bit like a huge gay bigamistic collective, lots of fights and eye gouging but we all love each other deep down :wub: .

You can choose your friends but you can't choose your family :).

Personality clashes veedub; we're a bit like a huge gay bigamistic collective, lots of fights and eye gouging but we all love each other deep down :wub: .

You can choose your friends but you can't choose your family :).

Right-o. Do a lot of you know each other outside of the pixels? Or is it all forum-generated spite and malice?

Guest rusty747

It is all a bit tiresome for a grown up - from all protagonists. Cant you guys either agree to differ or sort it out behind the bike sheds. I have had a few diffetences of fan opinion with a few guys here but at the end of the day we all want the same thing - desperately.

Right-o. Do a lot of you know each other outside of the pixels? Or is it all forum-generated spite and malice?

I think there's very few who've met outside cyber space tbh; I've met a couple and had a great day, but I don't know of much beyond that.

Should add that spite and malice are purely optional extras on here; there's no compulsion to join in. Think most try to avoid it whenever possible, but we're all passionate and tempers fray. Not to mention some people are just plain stupid and wrong all the time :shaking fist:.

Lmao As I was typing I was thinking..... Was it Hafnia... I actually couldn't care less. He can afford the internet so he can't be skint. He probably drives a 14 plate M3

Not that it matters but I was a season ticket holder when I earned a 5th of what I do now.

It is all a bit tiresome for a grown up - from all protagonists. Cant you guys either agree to differ or sort it out behind the bike sheds. I have had a few diffetences of fan opinion with a few guys here but at the end of the day we all want the same thing - desperately.

It is tiresome at times but I think it's a fact of life on a forum like this. Any and every football forum has it to some degree; probably every forum on the whole of the 'net regardless of subject. Human nature really, 'specially when you're anonymous.