IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers (h)

markjazzbassist

Must have missed this all together, whats happened?

Hope youre getting better, bourbon helps.

torn ligaments in my foot, turned my ankle. Bruising is down to the toes, can't wait to see the rainbow that's under the temporary cast :)

It wouldn't stop Haf though :P

Edited by Matt

torn ligaments in my foot, turned my ankle. Bruising is down to the toes, can't wait to see the rainbow that's under the temporary cast :)

Going to call you Mirallas from now on

Edit* read that back to myself and realised that it was too soon to joke about. Hope Mirallas is back on hos feet for the next game. You on the other hand can stay on the couch with your bourbon for another week or two.

Edited by Peter H

It's embarrassing when you can here the players talking on the pitch. It's like being in a swimming baths listening to that. That crowds pathetic.

No atmosphere and booed our own players when in possession. Tonight, I'm embarrassed to be a blue.

No attention drawn to this in the "right to an opinion" debate, stuck out like a sore thumb to me.

Pls let us know how you feel about the game, you may have an opinion :D

Boring and lifeless! Playing badly and winning seems to be working for Man U and Spurs so why not?!

Off down to Southampton on Sat - would take another boring and lifeless performance for 3 points!

Fucking irony of Brett's posts. Probably in the boozer clapping at the tele.

Something your missus would appreciate. Having had the clap that often. Haha who am I kidding, you gay boy.... I get a great sense that as you sent these comments I can imagine you sitting in a corner of an empty room, initially laughing histerically only to submerge into tears of pain whilst downing a bottle of vodka thinking back to the friends you lost along the way.

If your unhappy with what you see on the pitch, writing a letter to Mr Martinez isn't going to get past his secretary, if you really have to voice you discontent then your probably going to have boo or shout !

I've sworn like fuc% under my breath (young son with me) quite a few times, but have not yet booed at a match, but I certainly wont knock any paying fan who wants too.

Can't understand after having won 3-1 why I'm feeling a bit flat.

Something your missus would appreciate. Having had the clap that often. Haha who am I kidding, you gay boy.... I get a great sense that as you sent these comments I can imagine you sitting in a corner of an empty room, initially laughing histerically only to submerge into tears of pain whilst downing a bottle of vodka thinking back to the friends you lost along the way.

You got that right :D

Tele clapper!

Thought we played well in bits tonight. Barkley was great as was Besic.

As for the booing, I personally never but people are seriously pissed off with us having a free kick in their final 3rd it going short then in 8 seconds flat it's back with Howard. Also the passing across the back is boring. I'm fucking bored watching us even my 7 year old has started saying he's bored watching us.

Siseways and back , sideways and back it's painful.

It was fucking freezing in that ground tonight, absolutely baltic and I was fucking soaked as were others at the front rows and when you are watching boring football like that it's fucking frustrating. People aren't booing the team they are showing displeasure at the shit hawk football Martinez is telling them to play they have a right to show their displeasure, they pay their money and sit there cold and wet watching it so to say it's embarrassing is not on.

As I say, I never boo at the game but people have a right to show their feelings.

On a side note I nearly got thrown out for calling the linesman a blind twat (and a few other things) after his diabolical fucking display tonight. Touchy coppers there tonight. must have been a kopite the pleb.

If your unhappy with what you see on the pitch, writing a letter to Mr Martinez isn't going to get past his secretary, if you really have to voice you discontent then your probably going to have boo or shout !

I've sworn like fuc% under my breath (young son with me) quite a few times, but have not yet booed at a match, but I certainly wont knock any paying fan who wants too.

Can't understand after having won 3-1 why I'm feeling a bit flat.

Nailed it mate.

Noticed the only ones who seen their arse are the insecure/paranoid ones. Point is people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Thought we played well in bits tonight. Barkley was great as was Besic.

As for the booing, I personally never but people are seriously pissed off with us having a free kick in their final 3rd it going short then in 8 seconds flat it's back with Howard. Also the passing across the back is boring. I'm fucking bored watching us even my 7 year old has started saying he's bored watching us.

Siseways and back , sideways and back it's painful.

It was fucking freezing in that ground tonight, absolutely baltic and I was fucking soaked as were others at the front rows and when you are watching boring football like that it's fucking frustrating. People aren't booing the team they are showing displeasure at the shit hawk football Martinez is telling them to play they have a right to show their displeasure, they pay their money and sit there cold and wet watching it so to say it's embarrassing is not on.

As I say, I never boo at the game but people have a right to show their feelings.

On a side note I nearly got thrown out for calling the linesman a blind twat (and a few other things) after his diabolical fucking display tonight. Touchy coppers there tonight. must have been a kopite the pleb.

What was happening in the paddock/lower bullens mate in the second half? Gwladys fans were all havin a right laugh.... That wasn't you was it?

O'Keeffe reported that Mirallas is on crutches but is upbeat and positive so hopefully it is not serious.

As for boo'ing, I'm surprised at the number of people that are strongly against it. Maybe it is a cultural difference across the pond but I have been to many LA Galaxy and NBA games where if the fans are not happy with what is being shown on the field/court, we darn well have the right to boo the players. I don't necessarily think it was about the result but rather (as some have pointed out above), weeks upon weeks of frustrating play and us resorting back to it when we are up. I also get pissed when we have a free kick in our half and just end up with it going back to Howard. We were 3-1 up but it seemed as if QPR had momentum and we were desperately hoofing the ball after passing it to our defense or Howard. That and the lack of urgency the last couple of games where we were drawing/losing and I would be upset too. Booing? Probably not but I wouldn't look down at people who pay good money to watch the team play.

What was happening in the paddock/lower bullens mate in the second half? Gwladys fans were all havin a right laugh.... That wasn't you was it?

Duncan beat me to it. He was in the Upper Bullens just by the 18 yard line. He just had a pair of blue speedos and a scarf. I'm further up mate by the halfway right by the disabled bays so only caught a couple of glimpses to be honest.

Before tonight I was worried that we had no plan B , however now Im not too sure we have a plan A anymore

Against Hull we were drawing 1-1 and in injury time Howard is rolling the ball out to the nearest CB. Tonight we had a free kick 35 yards from their goal and 3 touches later the ball is back with Howard. Can we please just for once in a game move the fucking ball forward with a bit of urgency

Before tonight I was worried that we had no plan B , however now Im not too sure we have a plan A anymore

Against Hull we were drawing 1-1 and in injury time Howard is rolling the ball out to the nearest CB. Tonight we had a free kick 35 yards from their goal and 3 touches later the ball is back with Howard. Can we please just for once in a game move the fucking ball forward with a bit of urgency

We haven't played well all season. We're very average... Mis jointed clueless in possession. That's why it keeps going back.

I felt like walking out when that happened I literally couldn't believe against a bottom 3 side especially we had a free kick in their final third and done that. We still look absolutely terrified passing it round the back its fucking shocking.

Guest rusty747

Quick thoughts on the game as I have to get ready to go to work.

Besic can become an Everton legend but needs to work at his discipline.

Barkley is absolutely fantastic in little purple patches but needs to be more consistent and disciplined throughout each game for a run of games.

Baines. Love him but might be time to give Garbutt a run

Coleman. Still not the player of last season but slowly starting to come good again. Had a great first time shot.

Jags and Distin. Steady against crap opposition.

Mcgeady. Obviously buying into the Everton way. Work rate improving but a bit of a one trick pony and has been sussed by opposition defences.

Mirallas. Hope the injury isn't too serious. Prima Donna or not, we need him

Nais. Mister reliable. A couple of misplaced passess but injected movement, invention ad enthusiasm. And won more headers than Rom.

Rom. Either we are not playing to his strengths or he is just not for us.

Pienaar. Best days behind him - but we said that about Hibbo not long ago.

Eto'o. Class again. Unlucky not to be on the score sheet.

Kone. Welcome back lad. Looked sharp and lively.

Overall. Disappointed that at 3-0 up we didn't put on a show and make it 5 or 6. When they got the goal back we looked nervous, under confident and desperate for the final whistle when we should have been knocking the ball around confidently and arrogantly and playing with a smile on our faces. Which brings me to;

Howard. Love the guy but could have done better with the shot that led to their goal. Either save it clean or get it well away from the danger area. All winning teams have a great keeper. We have one who is capable of brilliance and mediocrity in equal measure. Needs replacing.