IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers (h)

markjazzbassist

Why, heonly got the Jags owner wrong.

Chill out everyone for fucks sake.

As if I was only on about the car thing, bloody bollocks hell. It was the whole attitude towards 'having a penny or two but can't be arsed', putting fans in " ", we know what that means. Just a poor attitude.

Anyway, no bomb wend off. We are all safe. But not sane.

Speak soon you mad bastards.

It is all a bit tiresome for a grown up - from all protagonists. Cant you guys either agree to differ or sort it out behind the bike sheds. I have had a few diffetences of fan opinion with a few guys here but at the end of the day we all want the same thing - desperately.

I've tried to sort stuff out with MC behind the bike sheds. But he keeps trying to finger me. Not sure what's going on there...

It is tiresome at times but I think it's a fact of life on a forum like this. Any and every football forum has it to some degree; probably every forum on the whole of the 'net regardless of subject. Human nature really, 'specially when you're anonymous.

You hit the nail on the head with that last sentence!

Ah, the semi-anonymity of the Internet. In part, keyboard warriors are compensating because, in real life, they wouldn't dare do or say what they boast about online. Not meaning to imply that's true of anyone here, of course. Just an observation.

Yes, I have met other forum members, when I've traveled to other parts of the US. Indeed, I traveled hundreds of miles to do so. And, years ago, when I was flying half a million miles a year, Rusty was probably the pilot! :) I suppose that means, since I've actually made the effort to do this in person, in the rain I might add, that I have the right to hurl abuse and boo at other forum members, whereas those who just sit in front of a screen do not. :)

You put the words into your own mouth, I've never once said I was better. You also come out with bursts of anger and insults.

Instead of seeing my point you jump on the offensive. I went the game and watched a pretty average performance in the pissing rain and wind(we won but it was still poor). I come on here and the first thing I see is our own "fans" criticising those sat next to me at the game. The booing has been a build up of shite performances and constantly playing backwards... It's happening every game. Without the booing the players would see this as ok. I also still think it's hypocritical to criticise fans when you don't even go. That's my opinion!

Ok some people can't make it....due to distance I accept that. But the likes of Hafnia (who bounced on the offensive) has no excuse he lives on the Wirral like me and it wasn't long ago he put a picture up of a fairly new Jaguar with private plate - he's not short of a penny or two he just can't be arsed going.

I hold my hands up and apologise, to you and everyone. Not going into the personal reasons why I'm so grumpy of late, think it's clear. I did snap more than I should've and I shouldn't have taken the bait. But if you make statements than fans have "no place to comment" on a forum that is for exactly that, for the sole reason that you went and they didn't, I stand by my comments of condescending, antagonistic, holier-than-thou, because you are.

However, it is a forum of opinions, and that's yours. So apologies for the name calling. This topic is just extra sensitive for me since I gave my ST up to go to uni then move abroad for work. I have sat in the ground recovering from a broken hip on wooden chairs (no exaggeration) so if someone tells me I have no right to comment, even in a specifi instance, it winds me right up.

I hold my hands up and apologise, to you and everyone. Not going into the personal reasons why I'm so grumpy of late, think it's clear. I did snap more than I should've and I shouldn't have taken the bait. But if you make statements than fans have "no place to comment" on a forum that is for exactly that, for the sole reason that you went and they didn't, I stand by my comments of condescending, antagonistic, holier-than-thou, because you are.

However, it is a forum of opinions, and that's yours. So apologies for the name calling. This topic is just extra sensitive for me since I gave my ST up to go to uni then move abroad for work. I have sat in the ground recovering from a broken hip on wooden chairs (no exaggeration) so if someone tells me I have no right to comment, even in a specifi instance, it winds me right up.

I've sat in the ground watching us play the worst football I have seen and just willing the ref to blow his whistle - for reason alone I laugh at any Johnny come lately who questions my support.

1st November 1994 - against West Ham at Goodison. We had not won a game, Gary Ablett scored and we held on - burrows clearing off the line and Lee Chapman hitting the post in the final minutes. Mike Walker got the sack after the next game and Royle rescued us.

16th March 2002 - against Fulham. Moyes first game. We won 2-1 but the last 20 minutes with 10 men was unbearable. I honestly thought that if we lost or drew that game then we would have been relegated. It kick stared a new belief.

Many more I can think of - the FA Cup quarter final in 1985 against Ipswich where mountfield scored a last gasp equaliser - but that was a great season playing amazing football.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion especially on a forum what is designed for just that.

In his defense I think he got a little upset that people were slagging fans off for booing the side who wasn't there or haven't been there all season. I think he was saying he pays his dues he can do what he wants and he is right but it's gotten a little out of context.

Amongst all this! I wasn't even a booer! I think the only time I've been that discusted in a performance was the Wigan quarter final at Goodison. Even then I didn't boo but I shouted a few profanities! But I definitely wouldn't call anyone embarrassing for doing so! I notice sky picked up on the booing.... Probably why everyone was commenting on it after the game. Media/commentator swayed as usual.

Still I stand by my statement. If you never went the game it's a bit more than hypocritical to critisice supporters there!!

Edited by MC11

Amongst all this! I wasn't even a booer! I think the only time I've been that discusted in a performance was the Wigan quarter final at Goodison. Even then I didn't boo but I shouted a few profanities! But I definitely wouldn't call anyone embarrassing for doing so! I notice sky picked up on the booing.... Probably why everyone was commenting on it after the game. Media/commentator swayed as usual.

Still I stand by my statement. If you never went the game it's a bit more than hypocritical to critisice supporters there!!

"We go the game" get over yaself ya little whopper. It's not down to choice for some but you should count your blessingsyou can afford the game. I can only afford a few games and when that happens you get the other cunts who call you a game chooser. Skydidnt do anything other than show the booing at 3-0. If it where liverpool them I'm sure you would have an opinion on it but you don't go there games.

"We go the game" get over yaself ya little whopper. It's not down to choice for some but you should count your blessingsyou can afford the game. I can only afford a few games and when that happens you get the other cunts who call you a game chooser. Skydidnt do anything other than show the booing at 3-0. If it where liverpool them I'm sure you would have an opinion on it but you don't go there games.

Lay back on the booze.

Edited by MC11

Ah, the semi-anonymity of the Internet. In part, keyboard warriors are compensating because, in real life, they wouldn't dare do or say what they boast about online. Not meaning to imply that's true of anyone here, of course. Just an observation.

Yes, I have met other forum members, when I've traveled to other parts of the US. Indeed, I traveled hundreds of miles to do so. And, years ago, when I was flying half a million miles a year, Rusty was probably the pilot! :) I suppose that means, since I've actually made the effort to do this in person, in the rain I might add, that I have the right to hurl abuse and boo at other forum members, whereas those who just sit in front of a screen do not. :)

If that's towards me you've got me all wrong. I tread on thin water here. I've got a very still tongue...... The last few days I've been called a prick, twat, cock and most recently a whopper :D in all of this I ain't reacted. I've certainly been no keyboard warrior.

A bit like you called me for not going to Krasnador you mean?

Guess that means you're a cunt then.

Thought so.

Yes, but I don't brag about going the game.... That's what makes you the cunt you little twat. You are the biggest fucking brown nose I've met on a forum. Anitd you've come from nowwhere aswell. Can't wait for your weekly 'chilly out there, gonna be bad travelling down there on your weekend thread' CUNT!

If that's towards me you've got me all wrong. I tread on thin water here. I've got a very still tongue...... The last few days I've been called a prick, twat, cock and most recently a whopper :D in all of this I ain't reacted. I've certainly been no keyboard warrior.

Good on you for having thick skin, because you certainly expect it of others! :) Personally, I don't get all the name-calling, and I can understand why one new (American) member commenting in this thread was at a loss. It seems to be a peculiarly British thing. Of course, it's a British forum so no big deal. It does seem to be related to the issue of semi-anonymity. I've even had good friends post some surprisingly negative and strongly worded comments online when we disagree: It's an odd phenomenon.

Personally, and pull me up if I stray from this principle, I'll post strong opinions at times on issues but I won't hurl personal insults. Maybe I'm simply holding to values that are outdated, but I just don't see the need for it. Plus, some people can be unduly sensitive, and online it's difficult to know who is and who is not.

And finally, my sense of humour and quality of attempted light-hearted jokes can be poor - sorry! They are sometimes attempts to get us to laugh at themselves to relieve any tension that's building up - for which purpose they may backfire spectacularly. :rolleyes:

Yes, but I don't brag about going the game.... That's what makes you the cunt you little twat. You are the biggest fucking brown nose I've met on a forum. Anitd you've come from nowwhere aswell. Can't wait for your weekly 'chilly out there, gonna be bad travelling down there on your weekend thread' CUNT!

So aggresive again, I'm not sure you're altogether there to be honest. You say you post for effect yet alls you do is make yourself look like a dribbling imbecile.

Bragabout going the game? Err sorry, I thought this was an Everton forum where we're supposed to talk about going the game I must have missed where we're not supposed to talk about that!!

I noticed last time you said I thought I was a super fan. Why because I go to a handful of away games and have a season ticket? Nar mate the fans who never EVER miss a game home and away , the ones who follow us in pre season all over the world are the super fans. Me? I'm just a normal fella taking his lad the match and the only reason I do the aways is to try and get my lad hooked on them so when he grows up he'll want to get a job and earn money so he can go and hopefully stop him hanging on the estate with his hands down the front of his pants whiffed off his face otherwise I wouldn't bother full stop.

Brown nose? Not sure where you get that from to be honest. If i disagree with what someone says I'll say it if I don't I will obviously agree it's how a forum works.

i'm not sure if the posts you make are genuinally aggresive or you're just on the wind up. To be totally honest I'm not really arsed either way but if they are genuine, have a word with yourself you soft cun and wipe the froth off your keyboard as you sound like a sad bitter and twisted little man.

I genuinely pity you if they are.

Stop flexing your e-muscles and fuck right off .