IGNORED

Ørjan Nyland

I'm bringing you back in. He's 24 and a full international with European experience, not some 16 year old from Dumbarton who has little chance of making an impact.

Jan Mucha was as full international, had played in a World Cup and wasn't some 16 year old from Dumbarton either, and he achieved what exactly? Number 2's and below fall into oblivion at Everton. It's like the TT triangle.

Signals the end for Howard if true - Howard to MLS and competition for Joel will suit all parties in my opinion.

Interested in hearing what the US guys feel about this. I know everyone on here have invested too much in Everton to ever stop supporting the team but how will Howard leaving effect our US fan base?

Interested in hearing what the US guys feel about this. I know everyone on here have invested too much in Everton to ever stop supporting the team but how will Howard leaving effect our US fan base?

Probably the same way you felt when we sold Linderoth and Alexandersson.

Probably the same way you felt when we sold Linderoth and Alexandersson.

Was worse with Limpar. But i supported Everton long before he came.

But its a good example, i hardly know anyone that supports Everton in Sweden. They had a fan base in the 80's (i lived in England until 94) but there is not that many Swedes that support Everton now. Its always been Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester United and Tottenham. Chelsea are snapping up a lot of the young guys now. Same with Manchester City.

Swedish Toffees are growing somewhat and have done so for a few years now due to some good seasons.

Edited by Peter H

If you want to believe totally unsubstantiated (and un-named) sources.

"A report in Norway claims..."

So it must be true. Same old Rumourama.

You know, I'm considering setting up my own football rumours website.

It seems so easy to make believe. No sources, quotes, anything, needed.

Make a fortune from advertising space. Well, couple of quid.