IGNORED

Liverpool (H)

Kev627

On the whole, I'm ok with this. We didn't deserve to win, and it would have been harsh to lose.

I'm pleased with how we have gone back to basics. We've solidified at the back. The confidence will grow from these clean sheets, and from the lack of goals conceded overall recently. Stones and Jags it is. I'm not too fussed on the amount of direct balls getting played from the back as most of them end up being intercepted by the oppositions back line.

The down side to solidifying the back line is the lack of threat up top. Hopefully the right balance will come in soon.

I thought most of our players had tidy games today.

I wasn't too surprised to see Mirallas go off. And thought Lennon did quite well. Coleman looked much more active once Lennon came on. And actually, we came out more once Mirallas went off. Not sure if that's a coincidence.

We really really should have put much more pressure on Sakho. He's atrocious.

Lukaku's offsides really frustrated me. Happens to often. I'm also in the camp wondering what this stuff about pace is all about?!

Barkley looked nifty once on but should have come on at least 15 minutes earlier.

A decent day at the office. Nothing special.

Oh, and Stevie G was shite.

On the whole, I'm ok with this. We didn't deserve to win, and it would have been harsh to lose.

I'm pleased with how we have gone back to basics. We've solidified at the back. The confidence will grow from these clean sheets, and from the lack of goals conceded overall recently. Stones and Jags it is. I'm not too fussed on the amount of direct balls getting played from the back as most of them end up being intercepted by the oppositions back line.

The down side to solidifying the back line is the lack of threat up top. Hopefully the right balance will come in soon.

I wasn't too surprised to see Mirallas go off. And thought Lennon did quite well. Coleman looked much more active once Lennon came on. And actually, we came out more once Mirallas went off. Not sure if that's a coincidence.

Lukaku's offsides really frustrated me. Happens to often. I'm also in the camp wondering what this stuff about pace is all about?!

Barkley looked nifty once on but should have come on at least 15 minutes earlier.

The only reason every blue is satisfied with that draw is because they escaoe the multitude or texts from red shites and work on Monday. The draw is not satisfactory based on the nature of it.

What he said.

If he would have scored that bicycle kick though... Never would have heard the end of it

Awful performance on the whole. We defended well but apart from that it was absolute dross.

Martinez gave up on the three points as soon as he named that starting line-up. At home. In a Derby. I find that unacceptable.

Happy not to lose.

That's all I'm going to say right now, because my anger will just come out.

The only reason every blue is satisfied with that draw is because they escaoe the multitude or texts from red shites and work on Monday. The draw is not satisfactory based on the nature of it.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I think we set out to nullify liverpool attacking flow through the middle.

The downside was that for large parts of the game, we didn't look convincing in attack. An inform and decisive Barkley would make a difference. As will an on song Mirallas and Lennon.