IGNORED

Liverpool (H)

Kev627

can't see it easy game for liverpool tonight 3-0 Bolton have lost a couple of players in the window.

Spearing left because he wasn't getting enough game time, that young lad Kellet had only started once for them after being out on loan at Plymouth. The Korean (I can't think of his name right now even though he'd been linked with us!) was away at the Asia Cup when the original tie was played anyway, so him leaving won't change anything.

Hope Martinez watched and learnt from that performance.

Bolton pressured them from the front early on and never let them settle for too long. When they attacked they attacked quickly and in numbers.

And the best chances (and goal) came from quick break with a fast ball into the box, the Liverpool defence didn't look confident in those situations at all.

On the other side Liverpool continue to be very good on the counter attack themselves which is just how they beat us last season. We could really have done with McCarthy back, while Besic is playing well he doesn't hold his position well enough around the middle. I want to see Coleman and Baines getting forward but they need that cover from Barry and Besic.

1-1 is my first thought but really no idea, we could get completely turned over or we could put up a good fight and get some kind of a result.

very nervous about this derby.

That's kind of how it works. Any Evertonian not nervous about any derby has no pulse.

I'm a bit anxious but strangely optimistic; I don't believe that man for man they're better than us, and I really think we'll take at least a point from the game. But if I was offered one now I'd refuse it because I think we're capable of getting three.

I think he meant Palace, but I'm not sure.

Yeah I know. Just my razor sharp humour exploding into action.

Getting a bit sick of the Derby build up being all about Stevie G. It's poor. 2 teams take to the pitch. And have done for over a hundred years. Yet Stevie bastard G is the main focus? Because it's his last derby? Be his last game if Besic does the right thing......