IGNORED

Dynamo Kyiv (Europa H)

Btay

Because he scored a goal you guys haven't watched him this season if you think he should be starting. You must be the same toss pot supporters who think barry is having an amazing season. Our worst players this season have been barry and Naismith. And the little fuck up who thinks literacy is important on a thread can go die in a hole in his own piss and vomit.

Losing the plot dude, calm down.

Guest rusty747

No subs at ht as we have the momentum but maybelook at bringing Ossie on around 60 min mark. As they have scored I really think we need to win this 4-1 at least to go thete confident.

Alive now. All depends on relentless effort and smart passing 2d half. Whistling will resume if DK score next goal.

But Everton looked dangerous last 10 minutes of first half. DK dangerous, too, on counter. Dangerous, given our flapping defense.

Looks a thrilling 2d half.

Their defence looks worse (under pressure).

Oh dear. Words can't explain.

Rom didn't start it bu the way...Naismith did by blocking a pass. Watch it again.

He is also having one of his worst games of the season to be fair. But the simple fact is he always makes things happen.

That is Naismith all over.

Now when Rom plays shit people argumentative he's only here to score goals?

One on one, naismith is our best finisher. Absolutely no doubt.

I'm pleased lukaku managed to not get knocked off the ball there, stayed strong and it's amazing what imposing himself does for us.

Not convinced but happy for both of them. About time he put himself about.

Brilliant by Lukaku to create the goal. He did have an open goal tho that he missed when their oap fumbled outside the area. Ibra would have bicycle kicked it into the goal ;)

Mirallas invisible but created a good chance.

Naismith scored the goal but his passing is amongst the worst i have ever seen. I hope Osman takes his place after 60 min.

Barry is terrible.

Coleman ok tonight.

Alcaraz almost got an assist in the wrong goal but has looked ok tonight.

Barkley looks lively.

Fuck me!!!

Why oh why, yet again, does it take for us to go a goal behind for us to up the tempo and urgency? Doing my nut in.

Alcaraz has looked shit. Can tell he hasn't played much.

If we can keep this tempo we should come out on top. But I think we need a 2 goal margin now.

Great strength from Lukaku for the goal.

Ha...Baines getting asked some awkward questions in the studio!!!

Baines has played his last game for us. Good analysis, let's see if Roberto likes being told he might have to adapt on TV

Just curious, and seriously not trying to start an argument here Haf (not got the energy), Baines has basically repeated what Lukaku was reported to say in the media a while ago. Comments?

i am on record but a goal means nothing the scottish ginger scum brings nothing i haven't hated a player this much since saha

Must be a ginger phobia. Although Saga was ginger for a while he definitely wasn't Scottish - not with those legs.

Guest blancblanc

Yes it seems my memmaclub account is blocked because people can't handle I think nasimith is shit. he is shit shit shit shit he can score the odd goal but has his 8 goals this season been worth the amount he gives the ball away and the imbalance he causes wondering around like a kiddy fiddler in a play ground.

Yes it seems my memmaclub account is blocked because people can't handle I think nasimith is shit. he is shit shit shit shit he can score the odd goal but has his 8 goals this season been worth the amount he gives the ball away and the imbalance he causes wondering around like a kiddy fiddler in a play ground.

no, your account has been blocked because you've been told over the years to watch it. And posts like this -are exactly why. So, take a time out and come back constructive.

You sound like an intelligent chap.