IGNORED

Dynamo Kyiv (Europa H)

Btay

Alright lads, I know there has been plenty of talk on the Newcastle thread - understandably as at this stage the league has to be a higher priority. Thoughts on the team Martinez is going to play? Are any of you planning on heading to the game? Hoe you're all enjoying your weekends!

I've got my tickets looking forward to the game

I'm hoping for a 3-0 and the same against Newcastle coyb.

Hopefully it is as good as the Young Boys game for you mate, I'm still coming down from what an amazing atmosphere that was.

Robles deserves the game but won't get it.

Great to see Coleman showing his old form but worried he is getting over worked.

Barry will surely play now he is suspended from BPL.

I'm sure the atmosphere will be much better than the young boys game it should be near enough a sell out.

Even better for you then pal, guttered I cant make it, 2 months of travelling I need to get back into a working rythm ?

Even better for you then pal, guttered I cant make it, 2 months of travelling I need to get back into a working rythm

You home again Btay? Hope you enjoyed your trip.

Had two chances of global travelling when friends did it but never did due to focus on career. Big regret :(.

You home again Btay? Hope you enjoyed your trip.

Had two chances of global travelling when friends did it but never did due to focus on career. Big regret :(.

I've worded that terribly I'm sorry, still over here in Manchester, I'll do atleast a year here and then reevaluate what I want to do. I've just had to start working now as I've had a good two months off and am running out of money!!

Great stuff as always, that your blog dunc?

Scary thing is their style of play. Long balls to big men who score tap ins or headers. Pretty much our Achilles heel. Will be an interesting match. The way we win is speed since they are all 6 feet and taller, just wear them down and beat them with the English style of fighting used agaisnt the Spanish armada.

I've worded that terribly I'm sorry, still over here in Manchester, I'll do atleast a year here and then reevaluate what I want to do. I've just had to start working now as I've had a good two months off and am running out of money!!

I think you probably mentioned that before to be fair; it's my memory that's faulty :unsure:.

Good luck with the job hunt.

I'm sure the atmosphere will be much better than the young boys game it should be near enough a sell out.

Not even close Patto. Just looked online - it's looking half full at best.

Newcastle all but a sell-out and Southampton heading very much the same way - we even have the Upper Bullens for the Southampton game.

Tickets for the away leg @ £1 - we have 1500 allocation. They'll be given out, like at Krasnodar, at 'ticket points' in Kyiv to stop people buying to get the away credit and not travelling. We'll do well to have 500 over there, too.

Not even close Patto. Just looked online - it's looking half full at best.

Newcastle all but a sell-out and Southampton heading very much the same way - we even have the Upper Bullens for the Southampton game.

Tickets for the away leg @ £1 - we have 1500 allocation. They'll be given out, like at Krasnodar, at 'ticket points' in Kyiv to stop people buying to get the away credit and not travelling. We'll do well to have 500 over there, too.

There were only 25000 against Young Boys and they brought a decent number

well I'll be disappointed if it's a small crowd the youngboys game was already over bar the shouting.

This is a much better game and more important

Obviously the Newcastle game is taking some support away,I can't believe people will sit at home for such a big game.

Still 3 days though so it could still improve.

I would be amazed if its not a big crowd

"I’m sure Phil Jagielka will get the players up for Thursday night."

Yeah he looks the epitomy of captain fantastic this year doesn't he... fist clenched, shouting at the players, getting in the refs face.....

no not really. He looks like he wants someone else to do the dirty work.

"Im sure Phil Jagielka will get the players up for Thursday night."

Yeah he looks the epitomy of captain fantastic this year doesn't he... fist clenched, shouting at the players, getting in the refs face.....

no not really. He looks like he wants someone else to do the dirty work.

Biggest thing that pissed me off with moyes was appointing jags captain before he left, disgraceful. Should have been rm's first job. Worst Everton captain that I remember, no leadership skills or charisma.

There are many different types of Leadership, he doesn't have to be in the Refs face clenching his fists to be a good leader

Some people lead by example, and nobody in here has got the slightest idea what Jags is like in the dressing room or around the club. Sometimes a few quiet words can be far more productive to ranting and raving

There are many different types of Leadership, he doesn't have to be in the Refs face clenching his fists to be a good leader

Some people lead by example, and nobody in here has got the slightest idea what Jags is like in the dressing room or around the club. Sometimes a few quiet words can be far more productive to ranting and raving

I agree - in a set up where all the players are doing their job I think its a good way to be. We need leadership and strength right now. Jags is a little too quiet and "nice" for my liking.

As much as I hated Phil Neville his style would be most welcome right now.

Guest rusty747

who are the other options for the captaincy ? I dont really see any.

Barry ( unfortunately)

Gibson (if he can stay fit)

McCarthy or Stones in a season or so.

Lukaku (because it might teach him something about responsibility and work ethic)

But, in all probability, the transfer of Captaincy will be from Jags to Stones in about 2 years.

Honest to God, I don't care about the Europa at the moment. EPL first.

Im completely the opposite. I want to take something from this shit pile of a season. As long as we finish 17th or higher I couldn't care about the league. Obviously most people are of the belief that we'll be flat out reaching 17th, but I'd like to respectfully disagree with that.

Why? It wouldn't take the shite's spot away from them.

I thought it we won the Europa, qualifying then for champions league is would take away the 4th spot from premier league? In a similar fashion to when Chelsea won the champions league but finished 6th in the BPL? Although i have been wrong before....

I thought it we won the Europa, qualifying then for champions league is would take away the 4th spot from premier league? In a similar fashion to when Chelsea won the champions league but finished 6th in the BPL? Although i have been wrong before....

I don't think it works that way with this.