IGNORED

QPR (away)

Cornish Steve

Always been a bogey ground in my experience (posted that yesterday) and we always seem to be the opposition when teams break out of dreadful runs. Long trip midweek as well; we should win but I have a feeling we'll get a draw.

For me I'd take draw down there. Even in recent seasons it's been a hard place to go.

This is where having a few players returning to fitness will come in handy.

Today we had much needed game time for Gibson, Kone and Osman.

I'd like to say a narrow win. But I've no idea how well we'll come off the long trip to Kiev. Wait and see what team we put out on Thursday and what tempo we play at...I'd expect a more conservative tempo.

Football watching in the "old days" (I may have told this story before so if it's old news I apologise).

One of the first top flight games I went to was at Loftus Road when I was about eight, QPR had signed a goalkeeper called Alan Spratley from our local non-league club (where we were season ticket holders) and he was making his debut so we went to watch them play West Ham.

Ground was being redeveloped at the time so they had no proper toilets, so instead had a row of metal dustbins for the "gents" (fuck knows what the ladies was like). No drainage so after a long queue dying for a piss I was presented with a bin full to the brim.....surface tension in fact...and I had to stand on tip toe to get my infantile weapon above the level...you get the idea. No idea what you were supposed to do if you needed a shit :unsure:.

Unsurprisingly, that memory is still with me pushing fifty years later.

It was a 1-1 draw. I remember that too.

Hope our away fans find better facilities next week-end :P.

This' will be a draw I think. Be nice to win Thurs and Sunday.

I keep thinking with our team we're bound to have a spell somewhere in the season where we win 4 or 5 on the bounce. It's still not happened up to now.

Maybe, just maybe ...

I've thought the same and think if we win in Ukraine, then we're on a roll. If we win there it's a win at qpr for me.

Full strength

Robles

Coleman jags bird baines

Lennon McCarthney (could be catchy) Gibson Osman

Lukaku Kone

They need to pick themselves up.

No more excuses.

It's all eyes on the league from now on.

I think QPR will get a hiding from a pissed off Everton team who thought they'd finally cracked it only to revert back to idiotic defending. They should be very pissed off and up for this game.

I'm fully expecting Martinez to have shit himself and we'll go too far the other way and be ultra-defensive, and barely offer a threat going forward.

Back to three sitters.

I'm fully expecting Martinez to have shit himself and we'll go too far the other way and be ultra-defensive, and barely offer a threat going forward.

Back to three sitters.

mccarthy with a knock, so here's what he will do

howard

coleman alcaraz jags baines

besic gibson barry

lennon lukaku naisy

i would like to see

robles

coleman stones jags garbutt

besic gibson

lennon barkley osman

lukaku

i really dont give a shit now. id rather spend the time with the kids than watch those overpaid bunch of twats see a waste of a season out. play who they like, i dont give a shit.

id rather get this win under the belt, but agree it's actually a decent idea to use this wasted season to test out some of the youngsters and see how deep our squad actually is.

id rather get this win under the belt, but agree it's actually a decent idea to use this wasted season to test out some of the youngsters and see how deep our squad actually is.

Think he meant he'd rather spend time with his own kids rather than drafting in Everton youngsters Matt; that's how I read it anyway, could be wrong :).

Think he meant he'd rather spend time with his own kids rather than drafting in Everton youngsters Matt; that's how I read it anyway, could be wrong :).

on reflection, I see that. I've been thinking the same since Eleanor was born

My point stands though :)

Edited by Matt