IGNORED

QPR (away)

Cornish Steve

That's us OK for this division for next season. All that lovely telly wonga to spend.

My hopes for some of our games for rest of this season;

Batter Southampton, God they're boring

Hope that our destruction of Aston Villa goes some way to sending them down

A resounding victory over Spurs on the last day

That's us OK for this division for next season. All that lovely telly wonga to spend.

My hopes for some of our games for rest of this season;

Batter Southampton, God they're boring

Hope that our destruction of Aston Villa goes some way to sending them down

A resounding victory over Spurs on the last day

Spurs game will probably decide who gets Europe between spuds or Liverpool.... Just saying IF we were to lose, and spurs were to finish with the European spot then I wouldn't be as upset

They looked so much bigger, faster and more powerful than us

They hadn't had a 3000 mile round trip (plus a game) on Thursday though had they. We got home 2.00am Friday feeling pretty despondent. Not a great performance but grinding out a win against a team fighting for their lives in the circumstances was great. Six points from two games, happy here.

You guys have to remember that these genuinely relegation threatened sides play out of their skins in the last 10 games or so. Happens every season. They look like different teams. If your one of their fans, you have to wonder why they can't do it all season. Everton have done it a few times in the last 20 years!!!

Hull have just pushed Chelsea very close. Leicester pushed Spurs close. Burnley pushed Southampton very hard.

And also ditto what Mike says.

Spurs game will probably decide who gets Europe between spuds or Liverpool.... Just saying IF we were to lose, and spurs were to finish with the European spot then I wouldn't be as upset

I would sooner Liverpool rather than Spurs qualify for Europa as the distraction of playing in Europa next season will prevent them from, once again, qualifying for their prized Champs League. We can also say without us beating Spurs they wouldn't be in Europe anyway. They've also had two bites of the European cherry this season and still failed.

Edited by Cake

Fucking hell what a response.

Probably got better if we had lost against a side battling for their lives.

Modern day football fans feel they deserve a perfect win or nothing at all.

We won you fucking knob heads, are you fans or just critics of the club?

Fucking embarrassing. Hope other fans don't read our forums we look worms.

It's amazing that even as we near the end of a below par season, expectations are still quite high!!!

Aaaand breathe!

We look like worms !

What for saying what we saw, a pretty lucky win, we didn't really play well, QPR probably deserved a point!!

How is that embarrassing ?

I'd be embarrassed if an Evertonian came on here saying that was great, we outplayed Rangers !

Giving credit to opponents.........being able to find fault in your own teams performance....being gratefull for an undeserved win, guess that makes me a worm. :(

We look like worms !

What for saying what we saw, a pretty lucky win, we didn't really play well, QPR probably deserved a point!!

How is that embarrassing ?

I'd be embarrassed if an Evertonian came on here saying that was great, we outplayed Rangers !

Giving credit to opponents.........being able to find fault in your own teams performance....being gratefull for an undeserved win, guess that makes me a worm. :(

Had one or two (7-8) pints last night when read and wrote this and it looked very different.

I was very happy to come away with three points against a team fighting for their lives.

Sorry for the unnecessary rant.

Had one or two (7-8) pints last night when read and wrote this and it looked very different.

I was very happy to come away with three points against a team fighting for their lives.

Sorry for the unnecessary rant.

No problem mate, we've all had 7-8 pints in our time and lived to regret what followed !

And to be honest any win IS a good win.

I don't think we can take much from that game other than 3 points. Why do we look so fragile? Players just aren't winning tackles, second balls or closing players down - very scrappy and edgy.

Another 3 points and maybe we can play with some freedom and youth...

I don't think we can take much from that game other than 3 points. Why do we look so fragile? Players just aren't winning tackles, second balls or closing players down - very scrappy and edgy.

Another 3 points and maybe we can play with some freedom and youth...

It was horrible viewing and we rode our luck, nice to see us be the clinical side for once this season thoug. If qpr had a bit more yesterday they would've scored 4.

Unfortunately, I was unable to watch the game (I was at a place where I had no internet access outside my cellphone). However, I listened to it on the radio and boy was I nervy. Is Roberto the right man for the job? Idk, I really do not know. I am the type of person that likes to give people the benefit of the doubt so I am just hoping we win our next two game and get to 40 points so I can get rid of this damn signature and all but secure our safety next season.

It was horrible viewing and we rode our luck, nice to see us be the clinical side for once this season thoug. If qpr had a bit more yesterday they would've scored 4.

Best summed up by....thank God Zamora's so shit.

(I nearly posted that during the game but if I had he'd have scored :D)

• 2 weeks later...

Best summed up by....thank God Zamora's so shit.

"when the ball hits your head and your sat in row z, thats zamora!"

what a great song!!!

....and yet today he's up there with Dennis Bergkamp :rolleyes:.

Give him that chance another hundred times and he misses it every time.

Coleman goal candidate for MOTD goal of the month by the way (so they obviously didn't think it was meant to be a cross) :).