IGNORED

QPR (away)

Cornish Steve

We started the game so, so, slowly. Somehow we took the lead, and then we looked a lot better while not being great either.

I've been really impressed with Jags and Lukaku. Stones and Baines , on the other hand, are filling me with worry. Stones in particular looks dodgy. Hopefully it's just rustiness and he finds his feet as the game goes on.

An ok first half. Started of shaky but we calmed down after Coleman scored. It is still dangerous when they cross the ball in but Osman and Gibbo are controlling the middle nicely.

Im not impressed by Kone today. Seen very little link up play with Lukaku to be honest.

Lennon really is a great addition.

Not bad first half. QPR fighting for their lives and are well up for it.

They're leaving big gaps at the back. We can utilise the pace of Kone, Lukaku and Lennon to rip into them.

We look like quite a well balanced team today.

Great team goal too.

We need to stop sitting so deeply. We look so vulnerable when we are trying to contain the game rather than control it.

That said, I fully expect us to look better as the match wears on. We will catch them once or twice more on the break. Barkley super-sub goal? I feel it!