IGNORED

Stealing players from the relegated teams

steve i was thinking this same thing. newcastle would be the best since they have some quality there. here are my votes depending on their fee

QPR - None

Burnley - Ings, Trippier

Hull - None

Sunderland - Wickham

Leicester - None

Newcastle - Ayoze Perez, Janmaat, Cabella

Trippier and the Newcastle 3 (Cisse too) would be ideal. Ings, Austin... 1 season wonders in weaker teams.

Trippier and the Newcastle 3 (Cisse too) would be ideal. Ings, Austin... 1 season wonders in weaker teams.

yeah i forgot about cisse, he would be nice too, always seems to find the net. janmaat is their best player, leads in assist and has a few goals as well, real player there. we were linked with Perez, he was the Liga 2 striker and he seems to be adapting to the prem pretty well, he's their second highest scorer and has assisted a few. some quality there for sure.

Leroy Fer and Matt Phillips would both be good fits for us from QPR. I wouldn't be angry with getting Charlie Austin, but I wouldn't be happy with any price either. I know he hasn't played at the highest level for his entire career, but he's a 1 in 2 player or better throughout.

From Hull... Huddlestone would be a solid Barry replacement. Robertson would be worth our while if Garbutt leaves. Also, I've always liked Diame as a player.

Trippier for Coleman's backup and maybe Ings from Burnley.

Sadly, I don't think Newcastle (or Sunderland) are going down. Hull would have to have an amazing two games against Arsenal and Man U and Newcastle would have to drop points in games against QPR and West Ham.

Theoretically, Hull could go ahead and beat Man U and lose to Arsenal, with Newcastle drawing against QPR and losing to WHU u and stay up on goal difference. They could also draw both games, but Newcastle would have to lose two very winnable games.

Anyhow, those are my choices from the three clubs I see going down.

Leroy Fer and Matt Phillips would both be good fits for us from QPR. I wouldn't be angry with getting Charlie Austin, but I wouldn't be happy with any price either. I know he hasn't played at the highest level for his entire career, but he's a 1 in 2 player or better throughout.

From Hull... Huddlestone would be a solid Barry replacement. Robertson would be worth our while if Garbutt leaves. Also, I've always liked Diame as a player.

Trippier for Coleman's backup and maybe Ings from Burnley.

Sadly, I don't think Newcastle (or Sunderland) are going down. Hull would have to have an amazing two games against Arsenal and Man U and Newcastle would have to drop points in games against QPR and West Ham.

Theoretically, Hull could go ahead and beat Man U and lose to Arsenal, with Newcastle drawing against QPR and losing to WHU u and stay up on goal difference. They could also draw both games, but Newcastle would have to lose two very winnable games.

Great shout there.

Leroy Fer (Already tried for him a few years back. Too inconsistant for me) and Matt Phillips (simply not good enough IMO) would both be good fits for us from QPR. I wouldn't be angry with getting Charlie Austin, but I wouldn't be happy with any price either. I know he hasn't played at the highest level for his entire career, but he's a 1 in 2 player or better throughout.

From Hull... Huddlestone (Good shout) would be a solid Barry replacement. Robertson (Not too sure on this one, not seen enough of him) would be worth our while if Garbutt leaves. Also, I've always liked Diame (Never rated him that highly myself but I am open to be persuaded) as a player.

Trippier ( same comment as for Robertson) for Coleman's backup and maybe Ings (I can not say NO loud enough He is a championship player at best imo) from Burnley.