IGNORED

Cricket Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Well wtf? India were three down and I go off and do a few things then check back on the score hoping we'd maybe got one or two more.....and they're all out😂

Robinson is looking like being a very good replacement for one of Broad and Anderson once they're done. Just need to find another one now.

Looking at the England NZ T20 game score I thought I'd have a look at some stats and found a truly impressive set of results for the Mali wonen's team at the Kwibuka Women's Twenty20 Tournament in 2019.

First game against Rwanda they batted first and scored 6 (five of which were extras). Rwanda took 0.4 overs to win.

Then Tanzania, batted first again a big improvement, scored 11. Again beaten in 0.4 overs.

Third up Uganda who bat first and score 314-2. They manage 10 in reply.

Then Rwanda again, who bat first and post 246-1. Astonishingly they manage to bat out the 20 overs and finish on 30-9.

Tanzania 285-1, Mali 17.

Finally, bat first v Uganda and amass 14, heroically forcing their opponents to use up 1.4 overs in reply.

I think I'll start a fan club!

• 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

It was lovely watching England take Australia apart yesterday with the utmost ease.

Even more enjoyable was seeing the looks on their players faces as it happened. Total shellshock :lol:.

Buttler is a class apart.

Pakistan still the team to beat, I think - 'home' advantage and great bowling - but England and India next.

Semis should be great. I've really enjoyed the games. Afghanistan have made amazing progress.

24 minutes ago, Formby said:

Buttler is a class apart.

Pakistan still the team to beat, I think - 'home' advantage and great bowling - but England and India next.

Semis should be great. I've really enjoyed the games. Afghanistan have made amazing progress.

They have, does anyone know why Asghar Afghan is retiring after today's game against Namibia? Seems a bit odd to stand down mid-way through a tournament:huh: