IGNORED

Cricket Thread

1 hour ago, Btay said:

At least there is a little bit less pressure on England in terms of the net run rate 

You've got to be pleased with NZ performance today, always in control through the whole game. I was impressed after the England game that they came back so confident. 

6 hours ago, Palfy said:

You've got to be pleased with NZ performance today, always in control through the whole game. I was impressed after the England game that they came back so confident. 

Was nervous with the Irish lads opening partnership to be honest but once they got the first wicket they were okay.

Cheering for an England win tonight. 

15 hours ago, Formby said:

Fantastic performance. Sadly, won't mean so much if they lose the final. Pakistan are very dangerous and know England's game inside out after playing the recent T20 series. I guess we would all have accepted a 7-0 loss if it meant winning this one. Hopeful, but wary. 

We'll know their game inside out too so it evens out in that respect.

We will have to make our first 6 overs in the power play count, something that NZ failed to do. If they keep us in the the mid thirties then we will struggle we want to be in mid fifties, we have good batsmen through the order, so we should go for keeping the run rate high even at the cost of wickets. So let's go for it you only have one chance.