IGNORED

Keisuke Honda

Guest blueboy122

how can you write someone off based on 2 words in a gossip column?! Have you actually seen him play?

Exactly. He's awesome oozes guile and craft. Such an unselfish player considering his ability on the ball. Great team player

Guest blueboy122

I read a report today that implied the deal with Milan is not yet done and Everton are still in it. Not sure whether it's true, but maybe there's still a grain of hope.

Stop toying with our emotions Steve! :shaking fist:

AC Milan's director Galliani has said on their official website that they want him in January. (http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/148164) Numerous media have also published statements from Honda, he is set on joining Milan but CSKA still want too much money. They might still find a compromise, otherwise he'll join in January.

Galliani has also said to Sky that they won't move for Fiorentina's Adem Ljajic (whose contract is up next summer) anymore now that Robinho's move to Santos has collapsed, he might be of interest for us.

Its not over lads! Milan are now apparently signing danish Christian Eriksen (Liverpool are also interested but Eriksen prefers Milan, who wouldnt?) Eriksens favoured position is the same as Hondas which makes the signing of Honda unnecessary.

Come on Everton, get it there!

Its not over lads! Milan are now apparently signing danish Christian Eriksen (Liverpool are also interested but Eriksen prefers Milan, who wouldnt?) Eriksens favoured position is the same as Hondas which makes the signing of Honda unnecessary.

Until Jan lol.

He doesn't want to come here so Milan's business is irrelevant.

Edited by Avinalaff

Ah well, if that's true at least it means Liverpool won't get Eriksen, it was worrying me a little bit that they'd actually get a great prospect for a reasonable price for once.

Pity really, as from all I could ascertain he was a decent player than could contribute and someone I would liked to have seen at Goodison Park. If AC Milan is his final destination however, worse teams he could have signed up for. Will be interesting to see what he can put together with them

Have we ever actually been interested in signing him other then the usual lazy journo doing the age old two and two makes five routine I've never heard anything of any worth to suggest otherwise.

Great player and will be a top addition to most teams for peanuts/free but I very much doubt we have had a serious interest.

Edited by EFC-Paul

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...