IGNORED

Southampton (Away)

markjazzbassist

sorry just the top :) would be hilarious though marching around with the socks and all :rofl:

Good lad, grown men don't wear full kits. I used to drive a taxi along time ago and ghere was some gobshite kopite who used to drive round at the age of 30 odd in a full Liverpool kit, socks the lot. I used to absolutely roar off him the bellwhiff.

Good lad, grown men don't wear full kits. I used to drive a taxi along time ago and ghere was some gobshite kopite who used to drive round at the age of 30 odd in a full Liverpool kit, socks the lot. I used to absolutely roar off him the bellwhiff.

I still do if I'm playing!

Had my full kit on at work Wednesday for a supplier promo day. I didn't win feck all, how ironic.

Erm... :unsure:

Hey i had the full kit albeit for a promo day and i got out to fill up with diesel. Thought i looked pretty cool for a 36 year old......if you've got it you've got it i suppose ;-)

I have a question, one I think a number of you could comment on. Although I am a passionate follower of Everton, the EPL, and world football in general, I'm not current on the style of play of very many teams. Including Southampton. I know some of their players, but overall I really don't know how they play.

So, for those of you who know how Southampton preferred to play last season, their likely starters tomorrow, and their strengths and weaknesses, what are the advantages and disadvantages of Everton's playing a 4-2-3-1 tomorrow? Specifically, will playing Barry and McCarthy [assuming they start] help us? Given the opponent, will starting those 2 be sensible or stupid?

I have a question, one I think a number of you could comment on. Although I am a passionate follower of Everton, the EPL, and world football in general, I'm not current on the style of play of very many teams. Including Southampton. I know some of their players, but overall I really don't know how they play.

So, for those of you who know how Southampton preferred to play last season, their likely starters tomorrow, and their strengths and weaknesses, what are the advantages and disadvantages of Everton's playing a 4-2-3-1 tomorrow? Specifically, will playing Barry and McCarthy [assuming they start] help us? Given the opponent, will starting those 2 be sensible or stupid?

If we play at our usual snail pace it really won't matter what formation we play, Southampton will hand our arses to us.

As defeatist as it sounds I just struggle to see us getting anything out of today's game

I think Southampton will really kick on this season and possibly push for a top four/five finish, they have a very good squad manager and set up one I wish we could emulate...

3-1

Edited by EFC-Paul