IGNORED

Southampton (Away)

markjazzbassist

So Rom is putting me in the vault and Barkley and kone are pulling me out? Great stuff. Busy today so can't view but sounds good. Full marks to Martinez for starting 2 strikers

All three in the first half were very good. Completely different approach second half from Martinez. Defensive exercise.

So Rom is putting me in the vault and Barkley and kone are pulling me out? Great stuff. Busy today so can't view but sounds good. Full marks to Martinez for starting 2 strikers

They have all played well and really complimented each others game today. As you say credit Martinez for playing Kone and Rom

Is that Barkley now on the same amount of league goals so far this season as the whole of last season???

At work, so not watching, but buzzing with this result. And so pleased that our attacking players are, so far, weighing in with Goals and assists.

Yeh mate. Whole team has performed, defenders have done quite well.

Fantastic performance fantastic result. Everyone was brilliant today but wow at Barkley, Lukaku and Kone they were a threat all game. Our passing was slick our movement was fantastic we looked sharp and positive. I'm absolutely bowled over by that performance.

Well done to everyone. Martinez included.

Sounds like I missed a right game. Caught barkleys goal on mobdro, the right foot he's got is unreal.

If ever there was a match for you to see enormous potential and work rate from Rom, this is the one.

This isn't to single you out, don't worry. He was just THAT good today. Hold up play, distribution, movement, duals, strength, running with the ball, finishing, defending, everything.

The best part about his second goal was him winning the ball back in midfield and starting the move that he ended up finishing off.