• Phil Jagielka
    • Brendon Galloway
    • Gareth Barry
    • James McCarthy
    • Ross Barkley
    • Arouna Kone
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Tom Cleverley

I am tempted to give it to lukaku as I'm so tough on him - I know paddock is tough on Barkley and he's given him the nod and that's fair do's So my plan is watch it tonight on the sky extended highlights and sink a few then I'll vote.

I watched 5 minutes and I've got to say cleverley caught my eye. He's a Duracell bunny.

I am tempted to give it to lukaku as I'm so tough on him - I know paddock is tough on Barkley and he's given him the nod and that's fair do's So my plan is watch it tonight on the sky extended highlights and sink a few then I'll vote.

I watched 5 minutes and I've got to say cleverley caught my eye. He's a Duracell bunny.

Glad to see people noticed clevs performance today I thought he was brilliant

Going to go with Lukaku.

Two goals and two very important parts in goals too.

The few minutes before Barkleys goal when Rom battled and grabbed the ball back, then held onto it with brute strength kept the pressure on then which allowed us to open them up for Ross.

Roms second goal was also due to him bullying and stealing the ball in the middle before passing it on to Ross who on turn slid it back.

Will be surprised if you see a better performance from a single player this weekend.

Big man up top..that run in the 5th minute was him setting his stall out..He wanted it..I just hope he wants it all season cos he will be unplayable if it clicks

He might want it Marco, but for him to do it, it will probably need Martinez.What I mean is he probably wanted it against Watford but how we played didn't best suit his style, even at home on the first day of the season the build up was slower, we passed it across the park too much, also Lukaku was again a lone striker, things improved when Kone came on.

If he gets more freedom (product of a partner), better service, whilst the team is more dangerous (product of faster more direct play), then, I think he could well be unplayable.

Get the crosses right (Kones was a beaut ), get the through balls right (the one for his second goal was excellent).

When suddenly opponents are on panic stations with a flying Lukaku, there's going to be more room for Kone, Barkley, Gerry, Mirallas etc......

Back to Martinez, he can't just get us charging at every team we play, sometimes playing across the pitch is the right move, but will will get more out of Lukaku and win more games playing like we did against Southampton than we did against Watford and how we played last season in games such as the home fixture with Hull etc.

I think it's what the fans have been saying for months.