IGNORED

Andriy Yarmolenko

Telegraph link cites absolutely nothing. Has the feel of a shitty perpetual motion machine to me. Just a bunch of fake twitter chat getting linked together.

Happy to be proven wrong.

The guy is pure class 100 times better than Billy.

Fully agree he's a much better player but I always thought he got cut a rough deal from Moyes he was never played in his natural position as with many under his reign

If he was here now and a fresh face and played in the hole as he should have been I think he'd suite our side fairly well now tbh

Anyway back on topic as I said before I just can't see this happening surely he'll be on a fairly substantial wage and he's good enough to play for most of the top European sides so I'd be very surprised if some of the big boys aren't sniffing around also

Someones jumping the gun in wiki. lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andriy_Yarmolenko

exert from link.

Everton[edit]

In August 2015, Yarmolenko agreed a lucrative 5-year deal to move to the Merseysiders. He was quoted as saying, "Phil Jagielka's bongo drum forehead scoring against us made me realize just what football is all about. He finally seen the light and decided to make the move to Everton, where he soon noticed that the light was a big black man called kone with silly white hair. People thought yarmolenko was spotted in lime street diving for cover behind the luggage storage. That was where he was last seen.

Someones jumping the gun in wiki. lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andriy_Yarmolenko

exert from link.

Everton[edit]

In August 2015, Yarmolenko agreed a lucrative 5-year deal to move to the Merseysiders. He was quoted as saying, "Phil Jagielka's bongo drum forehead scoring against us made me realize just what football is all about. He finally seen the light and decided to make the move to Everton, where he soon noticed that the light was a big black man called kone with silly white hair. People thought yarmolenko was spotted in lime street diving for cover behind the luggage storage. That was where he was last seen.

sound legit that mate

Don't ask me why I'm doing this to myself and getting my own hopes up but this is from a Ukranian link on twitter

"According to Express, «toffee" began to actively negotiate with the leadership of the capital club on a possible move to "Goodison Park". It is noted that the Liverpool club is willing to pay for the best football player of Ukraine 15 million euros.

Earlier it was reported that Andrew told representatives of "butterscotch" said he was willing to move to Liverpool."

http://dynamo.kiev.ua/news/213884-smi-everton-gotov-zaplatit-za-yarmolenko-15-mln-evro

From what I can gather or get translated in the comments section below that link it seems he's fallen out with Surkis who is their chairman regarding running his contract down and also blocking his move to Stoke a month or two ago

He seems to want Prem football and Spurs are the only other linked side now Stoke have Shaqiri so it "could" theoretically have some substance to it

Edited by EFC-Paul

Don't ask me why I'm doing this to myself and getting my own hopes up but this is from a Ukranian link on twitter

"According to Express, «toffee" began to actively negotiate with the leadership of the capital club on a possible move to "Goodison Park". It is noted that the Liverpool club is willing to pay for the best football player of Ukraine 15 million euros.

Earlier it was reported that Andrew told representatives of "butterscotch" said he was willing to move to Liverpool."

http://dynamo.kiev.ua/news/213884-smi-everton-gotov-zaplatit-za-yarmolenko-15-mln-evro

I like butterscotch, I hope it happens.