IGNORED

Andriy Yarmolenko

I'd be disgusted by that, it would show that we have fuck all in the way of money.

It's been my worry all along. This lad has a year on his contract, why wait till this late to move, they would have been looking to offload at full price all summer I would imagine. Doesn't make any sense to wait this long unless we were waiting for money?

It's been my worry all along. This lad has a year on his contract, why wait till this late to move, they would have been looking to offload at full price all summer I would imagine. Doesn't make any sense to wait this long unless we were waiting for money?

I think Matt is right tbh Pad we will have money how much exactly remains to be seen

If he was on a free there would be no chance we would get him clubs galore would be knocking on his agents door offering the lad ridiculous wages

We've probably done it the best way possible in our circumstances if it is true, wait for others to show their hands or do any business themselves early on and leave them with less options

My only small lingering doubt over this involving Stones is Abramovich and his close ties to Kiev could he have the sway to put a hold on this or could he have put in "a good word" on our part, probably neither but it's just that usual transfer window doubt creeping in

I think Matt is right tbh Pad we will have money how much exactly remains to be seen

If he was on a free there would be no chance we would get him clubs galore would be knocking on his agents door offering the lad ridiculous wages

We've probably done it the best way possible in our circumstances if it is true, wait for others to show their hands or do any business themselves early on and leave them with less options

My only small lingering doubt over this involving Stones is Abramovich and his close ties to Kiev could he have the sway to put a hold on this or could he have put in "a good word" on our part, probably neither but it's just that usual transfer window doubt creeping in

Isn't Abramovich Russian? If he is I doubt he has many friends left in the Ukraine right now.

Howard

Coleman Stones Jags Baines

McCarthy Barkley

Del Boy. Yarmolenko. Mirallas

Lukaku

Makes me feel moist!

.............Howard

Barry...Barry.......Barry...Barry

Barry......Barry...Barry......Barry

...........Barry

...............Dolly the Sheep

He's investing our funds in stem cell research and cloning projects

Edited by EFC-Paul

Isn't Abramovich Russian? If he is I doubt he has many friends left in the Ukraine right now.

Has close business ties with the Surkis brother's one of which owns Kiev and also mixes within the same Jewish circles as they do apparently

I don't think men like these guys would let political matters and conflict effect their businesses and personal interests, only a small and wild theory so will mean nothing anyway

Has close business ties with the Surkis brother's one of which owns Kiev and also mixes within the same Jewish circles as they do apparently

I don't think men like these guys would let political matters and conflict effect their businesses and personal interests, only a small and wild theory so will mean nothing anyway

If he is you could be on to something like. On the flip side of the coin thoughhe's in the last year of his contract will they turn down 15 million for him to lose him for nothing as a favour to Roman? There's no friends in business...hopefully

Guest rusty747

My likely outcome:

Stones will stay. We will get Yarmolenko. We will have a successful season. Chelsea will not win the title and next season Stones will have the chance to leave but we will improve his contract and he will commit to Everton.

My likely outcome:

Stones will stay. We will get Yarmolenko. We will have a successful season. Chelsea will not win the title and next season Stones will have the chance to leave but we will improve his contract and he will commit to Everton.

I'm with this. Who else is thinking we're getting a signing announced at Goodison before the game?

I'm with this. Who else is thinking we're getting a signing announced at Goodison before the game?

Morning #efcefc.png fans - pleased to welcome you to Friday with news you've almost bagged #Yarmolenko. Decent business, fee £15m.

I'm so hoping its this guy, Mori too would be great before the game!