IGNORED

Andriy Yarmolenko

he does, it's 20m and its reported Stoke did meet the clause earlier in the window

I'll try the pad/haf doesn't exist and use Matt as the intermediary approach, both Everton and stoke activated the clause. The chairman is an oddball and had no intention of dealing with stoke.

Stoke City were the first side to officially register their interest in the Kiev captain earlier this summer but even though they met his £14.25m release clause

Edited by Hafnia

He DOES have a release clause these are his own words below and it's stated on multiple sites and a fair few interviews from the man himself

The reason it was blocked is their Chairman Surkis refused to speak to Stoke they tabled a bid but it didn't get through due to him putting the blocks on it so it was never deemed an official bid

If the club don't entertain the other club it means nothing hence why there is a bad vibe between the player and chairman

(Dynamo Kiev winger Andriy Yarmolenko has admitted that he wants to join Stoke City in this window, but his club are not keen on doing business with the Potters.

The Ukraine international has been linked with a move to the Premier League this summer but Kiev are reportedly only willing to let him go to a Champions League side.

Yarmolenko claims that Stoke have triggered his release clause, but Kiev are digging their heels in.

content continues after the advert

He told sport.ua: "I know that Stoke City have offered the money which we have agreed. I have a clause in my contract about non-disclosure but in fact the contract is not important. I used to trust people, to believe in their word.

"[Club president Igor Surkis] knows more about the interest in me. I can name at least 50 teams who say they are interested in me, like Tottenham, but a formal offer has only come from Stoke.

"I know that Stoke are also interested in other players too. Every club has transfer targets. They apparently wanted to sign [Yevhen] Konoplyanka because he was a free agent. I'm not a touchy person so I don't worry about that."

Yarmloneko went on to insist that he wants to leave and said that he will not sign a new deal.

"I am not looking to get a new improved contract at Dynamo. I do not think that money is the most important thing. I'm not chasing money. I've told [surkis] that this is my last contract with Dynamo. I want to evolve, to move on," he added)

Edited by EFC-Paul

He DOES have a release clause these are his own words below and it's stated on multiple sites and a fair few interviews from the man himself

The reason it was blocked is their Chairman Surkis refused to speak to Stoke they tabled a bid but it didn't get through due to him putting the blocks on it so it was never deemed an official bid

If the club don't entertain the other club it means nothing hence why there is a bad vibe between the player and chairman

(Dynamo Kiev winger Andriy Yarmolenko has admitted that he wants to join Stoke City in this window, but his club are not keen on doing business with the Potters.

The Ukraine international has been linked with a move to the Premier League this summer but Kiev are reportedly only willing to let him go to a Champions League side.

Yarmolenko claims that Stoke have triggered his release clause, but Kiev are digging their heels in.

content continues after the advert

He told sport.ua: "I know that Stoke City have offered the money which we have agreed. I have a clause in my contract about non-disclosure but in fact the contract is not important. I used to trust people, to believe in their word.

"[Club president Igor Surkis] knows more about the interest in me. I can name at least 50 teams who say they are interested in me, like Tottenham, but a formal offer has only come from Stoke.

"I know that Stoke are also interested in other players too. Every club has transfer targets. They apparently wanted to sign [Yevhen] Konoplyanka because he was a free agent. I'm not a touchy person so I don't worry about that."

Yarmloneko went on to insist that he wants to leave and said that he will not sign a new deal.

"I am not looking to get a new improved contract at Dynamo. I do not think that money is the most important thing. I'm not chasing money. I've told [surkis] that this is my last contract with Dynamo. I want to evolve, to move on," he added)

Like the "content continues after the advert" part

Guest rusty747

It's getting to the stage now where not signing him would be a major disappointment and a big downer on morale.

We now have to make this happen imho.

Edited by rusty747

http://m.1927.kiev.ua/news/view/34873

English translation below or kind of..

Andriy Yarmolenko : "I am still far from Ibry "

Winger "Dynamo" commented the victory over the "miners Sports" and avoided questions about a possible transfer to the " Everton ".

- Was not a cakewalk , coaches nalashtovuvav serious game, and guys heard very serious and responsible tuned to this game. Therefore, such an outcome

- The first goal you in style Ibry out ...

- No, to Ibry away.

- Who have felt the romance of the Cup? People watched the match on the balconies, the smoke permanently ...

- Yes, but I personally always interesting to come to the small town, because there is always a rush, people fill the podium completely, and all that at the stadium, so it is always nice. We try to show good football to prove the title of champions.

- This is your first hat-trick in a T-shirt "Dynamo", if you celebrate?

- Now two hours in a bus, then an hour on the plane. In fact, no celebration will be for three days in Belgium game, then the championship. Celebrate going on vacation.

- You are so wound up today. The more you " Hirnyk Sport " yes " nasolyv "?

- Nothing, I'm just trying to indulge in every game. Perhaps today more came .

- Everyone is waiting for the issue of " Everton " ...

- I need to run (laughs ) ...