IGNORED

Andriy Yarmolenko

Yarmolenko is off to barca apparently.

This can't even be possible until January, no? I've only been an Everton fan (and soccer/football fan in general) for about 6 years in all honesty but I'm starting to feel the same kind of self-loathing and resentment towards everything that it seems only extremely seasoned fans are capable of feeling. The media will even make up horseshit that's not possible in order to squash us.

Edited by nyblue23

This can't even be possible until January, no? I've only been an Everton fan (and soccer/football fan in general) for about 6 years in all honesty but I'm starting to feel the same kind of self-loathing and resentment towards everything that it seems only extremely seasoned fans are capable of feeling. The media will even make up horseshit that's not possible in order to squash us.

Barca can sign players, they just can't play until January (Turan and Vidal they've signed this summer...)

Edited by ooberman

He can sign for them and they can loan him back to Kiev or sign a deal in January and stay with Kiev until then.

It's reported online MC saw it earlier this morning

The rags will link him with all the big clubs now since that's something Surkis said a month ago after Stoke's interest it just shows the mentality and lack of research these rags do all this was mentioned over a month ago and now they suddenly start to put it together

He said (chairman) he's good enough for a club like United next minute he's off there it's laughable the shite they come out with over here

He'd be mad to go to Barca for the name you can't beat them but if he wants to play and push on as he's apparently said he does then I can't see it happening if he's much sense

Completely flat-bat response from Martinez in press conference when asked about Yarmalenko (and Bernard...) Frustrating from a fan's point of view, then again his 'don't have permission to speak' position shows a lot more class than Chelsea's 'let's get our players in the media tapping up players' approach. Which would you prefer...?

Completely flat-bat response from Martinez in press conference when asked about Yarmalenko (and Bernard...) Frustrating from a fan's point of view, then again his 'don't have permission to speak' position shows a lot more class than Chelsea's 'let's get our players in the media tapping up players' approach. Which would you prefer...?

I fully agree with his and the club's approach.

We show respect to the player and his club. We also go about our business this way so that no one else gets alerted to the availability of a potential target.

It's frustrating for fans because we want to know everything! But that's not realistic.

We show respect to the player and his club. We also go about our business this way so that no one else gets alerted to the availability of a potential target.

It's frustrating for fans because we want to know everything! But that's not realistic.

Agree

With all the money in the game, the transfer window has started to amount to billionaires throwing around absurd amounts of money in some sort of dick measuring contest. "Yeah, we're in for this guy. So what? Charge what you will, we will have him." It's all a little rapey...

I'd rather be smart (and not rapey) about it.

Barcelona have stated that they will not be buying anyone else this transfer window, unless they suffer any injuries.

Yarmalenko won't be going there!

The stories running were that they might buy him in January, not now and wait to play him until they can. However, from the outset it stunk of something Kyiv leaked to change public opinion on him getting out of the club or to force our hand in giving them more £££.

With all the money in the game, the transfer window has started to amount to billionaires throwing around absurd amounts of money in some sort of dick measuring contest. "Yeah, we're in for this guy. So what? Charge what you will, we will have him." It's all a little rapey...

I'd rather be smart (and not rapey) about it.

Yeah, I'm not sure that rape is the answer either.