IGNORED

Andriy Yarmolenko

Guest rusty747

No worries lads. I could maybe have worded it better. I see this next week as a big crossroads for Everton. There is no half measure option available now. Blue Bill has to either piss or get off the pot.

If we keep Stones and sign Yarmolenko then fair play and happy days. If Stones goes and Yarmolenko doesn't sign then mid table obscurity beckons (if we are lucky) and Roberto will have a very hard time trying not to lose the dressing room. I really believe the situation is that pivotal.

Edited by rusty747

No worries lads. I could maybe have worded it better. I see this next week as a big crossroads for Everton. There is no half measure option available now. Blue Bill has to either piss or get off the pot.

If we keep Stones and sign Yarmolenko then fair play and happy days. If Stones goes and Yarmolenko doesn't sign then mid table obscurity beckons (if we are lucky) and Roberto will have a very hard time trying not to lose the dressing room. I really believe the situation is that pivotal.

dude, I was being a retard and reading too quickly and not properly :)

Apparently said Barca haven't made contact nor have Arsenal and won't be signing a new deal with Kiev make of it what you will but many think it's either on if Stones goes as a sweetener or its a no go if he stays

Either way I fucking give up now residing myself to both not being here in seven days time

If it's off now what is the likelihood we get him next summer on a free?

Thoughts?

It would be absolutely insane for Kyiv to keep him and lose him on a free next summer. 20-25m is a lot more than 0. I'm sure they are just haggling for the best deal at this point. Yarmolenko making it clear that he won't re-sign really forces their hand here. If we are truly in for him and have been in advanced stages of negotiations, I would expect to see him in an Everton shirt in a week (unless someone else comes along offering him a better opportunity, anyhow). But, I doubt he is still a Kyiv player in a week's time.

A direct quote from the player saying it's time to stop talking about a transfer is enough for me.'

He isn't coming. Again I'll say no more and lets just see.

Frankly, if the guy stubbed his toe, that would be enough for you.

I just don't understand how you can be so negative. The Lukaku loan happened on the final day of the window, completely out of the blue. Now, I realize that involved only English clubs, but there remains plenty of time to seal deals that have been in the works for weeks. Patience, patience, patience.

I just don't understand how you can be so negative. The Lukaku loan happened on the final day of the window, completely out of the blue. Now, I realize that involved only English clubs, but there remains plenty of time to seal deals that have been in the works for weeks. Patience, patience, patience.

Plus I don't think the kyiv owner is rich enough to let him go for a free and be able to replace him.

Tell you what then Mr Know All lets have a wager. He signs I donate £20 to TT he doesn't you do. That ok?

Same for you Matt. £20 on it all proceeds to TT if you're so confident.

I think you're missing my entire debate. Twitter / newspapers / SSN are not fact! It's not a question of whether I think it's true or not, there's just no real proof.

Anyway, I contribute a fair bit anyway, another 20 wont matter. I can't really lose. Either:

a. I'm wrong and we're all miserable

b. I'm right and we're all happy.

:)

Edited by Matt

I think you're missing my entire debate. Twitter / newspapers / SSN are not fact! It's not a question of whether I think it's true or not, there's just no real proof.

Anyway, I contribute a fair bit anyway, another 20 wont matter. I can't really lose. Either:

a. I'm wrong and we're all miserable

b. I'm right and we're all happy.

:)

I'm not missing any point. I know exactly what you mean and to a point I agree with you entirely but when players say things it generally means it's gospel, all the itk accounts on Twitter are saying it's off. Again means little but when EVERYONE IS SAYING THE SAME THING, our press, their press the itk accounts and now the player it's usually true. There is no smoke without fire.

I happen to believe we don't have the money but that's for another thread.

I'm not missing any point. I know exactly what you mean and to a point I agree with you entirely but when players say things it generally means it's gospel, all the itk accounts on Twitter are saying it's off. Again means little but when EVERYONE IS SAYING THE SAME THING, our press, their press the itk accounts and now the player it's usually true. There is no smoke without fire.

I happen to believe we don't have the money but that's for another thread.

I'll not start again, I'm just not buying it until it's announced officially.

I'm already trying to find the donate button! :lol: