IGNORED

Andriy Yarmolenko

If Arsenal are going to sign anybody it'll be Benzema. They don't need this lad

Benzema has already taken a picture which contained everything but a middle finger, saying he's not going anywhere.

There were rumours of Cavani though, guess we'll wait and see.

Thought AY could be an out and out striker?

Anyway. not arguing! I was only giving possible reasons!

He usually plays behind the striker or out wide on the right of a front three

Quality and would walk into most sides but when you consider his preferred position and the so called top clubs that Kiev "hope" will come calling they all have quality in numbers in that position

Arsenal style wise would be a great move for him if he played in a front three with Sanchez and an inform Giroud etc but they've apparently made no contact and are only looking at the likes of Cavani etc natural strikers

The guy on twitter seems to be abit of a WUM having slight digs at us he's just regurgitating Ukranian news articles no different then us doing so over here

Edited by EFC-Paul

Delph said something similar, didn't he? ;)

Nothing is over until Tuesday!

This lad has more integrity in his little toe thsn Delph has in his whole body. He's Kiev through and through if he says that he means it.

It's ok I don't expect you to pay out until after the window shuts though :P

That's just another spin on what was said yesterday or even the day before Pad

Many including some Ukranians think it's a ploy to get their Chairman to sell as he'll go for nothing if he stays

I don't think he'll sign personally but I wouldn't take that statement as gospel

Edited by EFC-Paul

That's just another spin on what was said yesterday or even the day before Pad

Many including some Ukranians think it's a ploy to get their Chairman to sell as he'll go for nothing if he stays

I don't think he'll sign personally but I wouldn't take that statement as gospel

It's a direct quote from him off the Kiev OS Paul, it's not spin matey if he has said that on their official site it's gospel. They wouldn't print thst on their own site then sell him I don't think.

It's a direct quote from him off the Kiev OS Paul, it's not spin matey if he has said that on their official site it's gospel. They wouldn't print thst on their own site then sell him I don't think.

Those comments are from an interview he did for another Ukranian sports site mate two days ago I've been following every link posted online the interview wasn't an official club statement moreso a copy and paste job from said interview

I'm not saying it's not true but that interview wasn't done directly to Kiev media if you get my drift although they may have now put it on their site

I've given up on him coming anyway unless their is a pre contract agreement with us for January as some are hoping

It would be an interesting development and would make one wonder how serious we were after all.

I think we were and have been very serious. I think the Kyiv chairman's strange insistence that he go to a "top club" was the sticking point. If they indeed take a 10m loss (15m compared to our rumored 25m), it makes it even weirder. Add to that Yarmolenko being quoted as wanting to go to the Premier League all along. Strange stuff, indeed.

That said, Dortmund would be a good move for him, I think. Of course, I'd prefer him to wear an Everton shirt though.

It's being touted in one of the rags he's goin for a cut price £8.75m I smell bollocks there like. Hope we get someone in coz if we don't it's all guna kick off

It's being touted in one of the rags he's goin for a cut price £8.75m I smell bollocks there like. Hope we get someone in coz if we don't it's all guna kick off

We probably offered 1m a year for 25 years!

The man's a barmpot (Surkis) there's no chance of this happening especially with that tit at the helm there

Every statement the man makes contradicts his previous one, shame as the guy would have been a brilliant addition and I think he'd have made a real impact and it would have been mutually beneficial

Edited by EFC-Paul

Doesn't the European window shut at midnight tomorrow? If true, we'll have a clearer picture come Tuesday.

Edit: in saying this I'm referring to teams from Germany/Spain/Italy not being able to bid for him on Tuesday. That leaves Man U to swoop in at the last minute!

Edited by c1982

http://toffeeweb.com/season/15-16/rumour-mill/30717.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

We were late in negotiations and the boss man is claiming if we'd have concluded earlier in the window, wed have had Yarm.

So we've done exactly what Chelsea had, yet we blasted them.

If he really was one of our main targets, again, why didn't we sort this out early?

Teams dont want to lose their star players late in the window because they can't replace them.

This window could be really poo for us.

http://toffeeweb.com/season/15-16/rumour-mill/30717.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

We were late in negotiations and the boss man is claiming if we'd have concluded earlier in the window, wed have had Yarm.

If he really was one of our main targets, again, why didn't we sort this out early?

Teams dont want to lose their star players late in the window because they can't replace them.

To be honest, that's just good tactics from him to save face.

We didn't sort it out earlier for the same reasons he didn't go to Stoke, didn't (yet) go to Dortmund - Surkis is being a pain in the ass, yet it's us that look incompetent?

He wanted a "big league" to come in for AY because that means more money to negotiate for. We've been so heavily linked for nearly 2 months now, with fees (supposedly agreed) going up and up.

We'll wait for tomorrow, see what happens.

We blasted Chelsea for their underhand tactics, not how late they came in for Stones. They came in for Stones while we were out playing in that pre-season cup, which wasn't late at all. We blasted the lateness of Stones' transfer request.

I can't understand the conspiracy theorists on this. It's pretty simple. This deal involved £££££££.... And only £££££££ something that we either have or haven't got we'll find out in the next 48 hours. Fortunately not an Everton 48 hours.

Edited by MC11