IGNORED

Andriy Yarmolenko

I may "still" be trying to convince myself there's something happening but I've taken that article as nonsense

No quotes from the player or anyone even connected to him and shock horror a French article stating he could join PSG... He's coming I tell you

Pls -_-

On a serious note he could well opt for a CL side if any are interested I'd be very surprised if none were but if he has any vision or drive surely he could see that potentially we aren't far off being in that mix with some fine tuning

Edited by EFC-Paul

Guest rusty747

Just regurgitating old news and speculating. Nothing new there. Once Naismith has, sadly, gone and Byram has signed then I think it will all depend on what Bill finds when he stuffs his hand down the back of the sofa.

If we are serious about him then, for once, it makes sense to spend big in January as Yarmolenko's price will only go up after Euro 2016 and with all the new money in the game.

Can't see this one happening. I think I'd rsther throw 15-20 at Batshuayi.

he's not that expensive. i think he could be had for 10-12m pounds. the exchange is very favorable 1.3 to 1 right now. he was sold for 6m euro plus add ons up to 8m euro. that's a mere 6.12m pounds, if they doubled their money at 12m they would be happy.