IGNORED

Andriy Yarmolenko

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothing in it. We don't have 21m for January after our big spends this summer. Naisy Gibson mcgeady won't raise enough unless we sell mirallas as well. Rm has said we won't.

Plus this guy is stil alive in champions league I doubt he wants to leave that.

If you track our net spend we have done about 20m in over the last year.

Lennon 4m

Mori 9.5

New Swiss guy 3m

Gerry 4m

Plus a few other small buys.

The talk seems to be that yarmolenko will be our "summer" target bought in Jan which will mean no other main buys in the summer. With naismith off that makes him a net 12m transfer. I somehow think we will sell mirallas and get another player in summer.

So for me... it's on. It's just a case of getting our Christmas present in August so to speak.

Money won't be an issue especially if Naismith, Pienaar/Gibson and McGeady are to be off the wage bill soon. That in itself would save £120-150k per week and bring around £8m in (rumoured fee for Naismith - as others would only bring loan fees in I'd imagine). Between them, they've appeared less than 1 player. Swapping 3/4 for 1 would make it a lot cheaper than the £21m (which could be Euros anyway) quoted.

I've a feeling this deals nigh on been done for some time pre agreed fee etc but it has been dragged out to benefit his own wishes by helping Kiev and the nutjob chairmans for financial reasons CL etc pretty far fetched and to organised for us but its just a hunch

I'm probably well off the mark but I've always had a feeling he'll end up here fairly soon unlike the Moutinho Riquelme saga's

Edited by EFC-Paul

The Echo say it's definately on.

If his happens and perhaps a new goalkeeper then I'll do a sex wee

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-transfer-news-andriy-yarmolenkos-10712037

here is the story link.... lets just hope no one steals in. For me £20m is a good price for a player of his quality - as he is top notch.

Edited by Hafnia

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-transfer-news-andriy-yarmolenkos-10712037

here is the story link.... lets just hope no one steals in. For me £20m is a good price for a player of his quality - as he is top notch.

I concur, just hope he adapts to the league, could be a massive amount for someone so untested in this league.

I concur, just hope he adapts to the league, could be a massive amount for someone so untested in this league.

yep, there is that risk....

rebrov

shevchenko

Bily

pavluchenko

zhirkov

arshavin

some talent there - most flattered deceive apart from good old Kanchelskis.... actually i'm quite nervous now!

Guest rusty747

I think Yarmolenko would settle into our team very quickly as we will suit his style of play. I do agree that he might need introducing progressively so that he gets used to the physical demands and the pace of the Premier League. But if we get him, and a new 'keeper, and don't lose any of our stars to finance it, then I would be very happy.

Next season

Marshall or Butland

Coleman Sones Jags Baines

Barry or Mcarthy Besic

Geri. Ross. Yarmolenko

Rom

Subs. Robles Byram Galloway Mori Garbutt Holgate. Foulds

Gibson Osman Ledson

Lennon Mirallas Pienaar Oviedo

Kone Grant Maleny

May have missed a few out and assuming Naismith is sold - which I don't want but do understand.