IGNORED

Andriy Yarmolenko

Haf it's not just one twitter account it's nearly every source you look into suggest it and even in an interview after Stoke's interest he said it himself

I'll go off the multiple articles and interviews stating so rather than people saying he doesn't due to him not going to Stoke who made formal offer nothing went through as official if their chairman is unwilling to entertain any clubs advances he has every right to plus the guy sounds like a crackpot trying to keep custody of his own son

The same happened with Saurez when Arsenal made that forty mil and one pound bid but they refused to sell Henry stated these contracts aren't watertight and Ukranian clubs are fairly notorious in dealing with

Either way it's details I'm sure will come to light soon whichever way this pans out

Edited by EFC-Paul

Are you deliberately trying to be a pain in the arse?

How? And why?

You made out that we always get our man, if we want him, we'll get him. I used examples of where we wanted them and didn't get them? Why's that being a pain in the ass, because what I said was valid?

Shall I just agree with everything you say from now on.

Yes sir.

I agree sir.

You are always right Newty lad.

Forgive me.

I still don't think we'll get him.

One point on a buyout clause. If he has a 25m buyout clause, that can only make the club powerless to stop the sale should we offer that amount at the point of sale. If we are offering 10m up front and the rest of the drip, we would still have to negotiate.

Maybe we were happy to pay the 25m over four years, but they want the money now. It's not unfeasible,

I still don't think we'll get him.

One point on a buyout clause. If he has a 25m buyout clause, that can only make the club powerless to stop the sale should we offer that amount at the point of sale. If we are offering 10m up front and the rest of the drip, we would still have to negotiate.

Maybe we were happy to pay the 25m over four years, but they want the money now. It's not unfeasible,

Their country is in the pointy end of a thousand Russian tanks, of course they want the money now

How? And why?

You made out that we always get our man, if we want him, we'll get him. I used examples of where we wanted them and didn't get them? Why's that being a pain in the ass, because what I said was valid?

Shall I just agree with everything you say from now on.

Yes sir.

I agree sir.

You are always right Newty lad.

Forgive me.

Seriously?!!! Are you really being this way???

You did the usual forum WUM trick of picking one line out of a statement and honing in on it. I admit, possibly I wasn't clear enough that my meaning was 'if there chairman is being a pain in the arse, but we really want this guy, we won't let a pain in the arse chairman stop us signing him. If we really want him, we will do all that we can to get him'.

If the reason we didn't sign mouthing etc is because of their chairman, then fair enough, you're bang on. To be honest, I have no idea.

So C'mon man, stop with the irrational bitch having a bad day behaviour. It's not direction it was meant to go!!!

Seriously?!!! Are you really being this way???

You did the usual forum WUM trick of picking one line out of a statement and honing in on it. I admit, possibly I wasn't clear enough that my meaning was 'if there chairman is being a pain in the arse, but we really want this guy, we won't let a pain in the arse chairman stop us signing him. If we really want him, we will do all that we can to get him'.

If the reason we didn't sign mouthing etc is because of their chairman, then fair enough, you're bang on. To be honest, I have no idea.

So C'mon man, stop with the irrational bitch having a bad day behaviour. It's not direction it was meant to go!!!

The man is a new father of 9 days, have a little patience.

And Ten, get some sleep :shaking fist:

In addition to the "release clause" (which by all accounts he does have, even mentioned by the lad himself), it still doesn't mean they have to accept the offer. It means they have to sit down and talk. Remember the 40m+1 quid Arsenal bid for Suarez, it was dismissed out of hand.

Their board is being stubborn. Release clause met or not, they can still say "sod off".

It's an all to familiar story this one! I'm afraid we've been here so many times before I'm more inclined to believe our chairman to be the pain in the arse!!

I really dont understand why this is BKs fault?

They asked for a pot of gold, we are offering them that pot of gold.

Its up to Kiev and the player now and apparently Roma are in the mix.

Everton switch and look at Bernard instead.

The only thing i think Everton has done wrong is not putting the pressure on Kiev a week ago by talking to Bernard then.

Lots of rumours today that the only thing that was holding any potential move up was Kiev insisting on having a replacement in place with Artem Gromov being banded around as being that man

Then the echo says it's off due to Roma's interest and also Evans is keen to join..

Has anyone posted the clip of Yarmolenko when asked about Everton? Doesn't really indicate anything but the cheeky grin and quick retreat has my hopes up!

Edited by EFC-Paul

Pad not being funny but for fuck sake why are you talking as if you KNOW he hasn't when he's even said so HIMSELF!!

Apparently a Ukranian commentator who's highly regarded over there says the Bernard story is just a smoke screen to put pressure on Kiev via the player

We will see soon enough I guess

Pad not being funny but for fuck sake why are you talking as if you KNOW he hasn't when he's even said so HIMSELF!!

Apparently a Ukranian commentator who's highly regarded over there says the Bernard story is just a smoke screen to put pressure on Kiev via the player

We will see soon enough I guess

Ok Paul, I'll say no more about it and lets see if he signs, then see what comes out. The lad doesn't have a release clause, he had one, his contract was up last year and he agreed a one year extension so the club could get a fee for him, the release clause was written out of that so the club could sell him for what they could get.

The press have written it was 17 mil then 19 then it was 21 now it's 25 million euros they have no clue either. They've written Stones has begged to go, McCarthy is unhappy, Mirallas to West Ham and all sorts of shite Paul they just make it up. I'm believing what the Ukranians are saying and that is he HAD a release clause until he signed the year extension and it was nulified nce he went in to that extra year and THAT is why Kiev are nobbing about over it.

Ok Paul, I'll say no more about it and lets see if he signs, then see what comes out. The lad doesn't have a release clause, he had one, his contract was up last year and he agreed a one year extension so the club could get a fee for him, the release clause was written out of that so the club could sell him for what they could get.

The press have written it was 17 mil then 19 then it was 21 now it's 25 million euros they have no clue either. They've written Stones has begged to go, McCarthy is unhappy, Mirallas to West Ham and all sorts of shite Paul they just make it up. I'm believing what the Ukranians are saying and that is he HAD a release clause until he signed the year extension and it was nulified nce he went in to that extra year and THAT is why Kiev are nobbing about over it.

Any links to the release clause being taken out?

All the Ukranian news reports state the same mate he even said in an interview within the last two months that he has one when Stoke where knocked back the bollocks that's surrounding Stones is irrelevant we all know they talk shite to make a penny but it's totally different player and situation

As I said earlier the same happened with Saurez and Arsenal and it could be we want to pay them on the drip etc who knows

I'd say it's more a case of their chairman being a fruitloop even his first coach was interviewed saying we'd be a good move for him and he should be let go they've even done a poll on national tv over there so there's got to be something solid behind all this

I'm not for a minute saying he'll sign although I have a feeling he might there's an awful lot of media spotlight on it and the player could force the issue with all that's going on.... Hopefully!

Edited by EFC-Paul

Regardless of whether there is or not, the deal will fail due to their board by all accounts.

Again, if he does have a release clause, it's only to trigger talks, not the selling price. That would explain why the price goes up and up each time (again, see Suarez case)

Regardless of whether there is or not, the deal will fail due to their board by all accounts.

Again, if he does have a release clause, it's only to trigger talks, not the selling price. That would explain why the price goes up and up each time (again, see Suarez case)

I'm not so sure Suarez had a release clause. What pad is talking about is right. Look at bayern and gotze. They bid the release clause it was activated he agreed and Dortmund were powerless to stop it.

I'm not so sure Suarez had a release clause. What pad is talking about is right. Look at bayern and gotze. They bid the release clause it was activated he agreed and Dortmund were powerless to stop it.

He did Henry admitted so recently in an interview they met the clause but didn't want to entertain Arsenal

"He had a buyout clause of £40m. Arsenal, one of our prime rivals, offered £40m plus £1. What we've found is that contracts don't seem to mean a lot in England actually, in world football.

"It doesn't matter how long a player's contract is, he can decide he's leaving. We sold a player, Fernando Torres, for £50m, that we did not want to sell, we were forced to.

"Since apparently these contracts don't seem to hold, we took the position that we're just not selling."

Edited by EFC-Paul

As I've said, I'pl say no more on it but lets just wait and see. Most of the Ukraine pages on Twitter areclaiming there is no release clase, yes it's just twitter but I think they have more of a clue than the Daily Mail, Star , Sun etc. they are all saying no relesse clause I tend to believe them over the rags that print any shite.

They all say it's still on btw but I still don't see it happening.