IGNORED

Andriy Yarmolenko

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2550304-premier-league-linked-andriy-yarmolenko-is-1-of-europes-underrated-players

That is a great read on him.

Apparently plays alot as a striker?!?!?

Found that very interesting indeed

Thats one of the best usernames I've seen in a while, genuine tears in my eyes!

Welcome to the board :)

Edited by Matt

When everyone is fit we can't play 15 players...

I'll start with a friendly amendment: IF everyone gets fit, we can't play 15, but it will be a nice change to see 15 and even a few more who might play exciting and/or efficient football.

Take our next 3 matches: 3 in 7 days, including 2 very difficult EPL matches, sandwiched around a midweek away that we really don't want to embarrass ourselves by losing.

We need 16-18 outfield players for those 3 matches. Don't we? Translating RM's "fit/fully fit/match fit/fully match fit" lexiconary [unique word for a unique language], maybe we have 13 "match fit/fully match fit": Lukaku, Kone, Naismith, Barkley, Cleverley, Osman, McCarthy, Berry, Coleman, Stones, Jagielka, Galloway, Browning. [Can't count on Funes Mori or Yarmolenko, even if signed soon.]

Then add 5 who are "fit/fully fit" and thus could either start and play 50-60 min, or sub for 20-30 mins second half: Mirallas, Deulofeu, Besic, Oviedo, McGeady. That makes 18. I'd like to see all 18 play some/a lot in next 3 matches.

Edit -- I was responding to a comment in this thread, but my post should be moved, maybe to Matchday thread, or somewhere......

Edited by Elston Gunnn

I'll start with a friendly amendment: IF everyone gets fit, we can't play 15, but it will be a nice change to see 15 and even a few more who might play exciting and/or efficient football.

Take our next 3 matches: 3 in 7 days, including 2 very difficult EPL matches, sandwiched around a midweek away that we really don't want to embarrass ourselves by losing.

We need 16-18 outfield players for those 3 matches. Don't we? Translating RM's "fit/fully fit/match fit/fully match fit" lexiconary [unique word for a unique language], maybe we have 13 "match fit/fully match fit": Lukaku, Kone, Naismith, Barkley, Cleverley, Osman, McCarthy, Berry, Coleman, Stones, Jagielka, Galloway, Browning. [Can't count on Funes Mori or Yarmolenko, even if signed soon.]

Then add 5 who are "fit/fully fit" and thus could either start and play 50-60 min, or sub for 20-30 mins second half: Mirallas, Deulofeu, Besic, Oviedo, McGeady. That makes 18. I'd like to see all 18 play some/a lot in next 3 matches.

Edit -- I was responding to a comment in this thread, but my post should be moved, maybe to Matchday thread, or somewhere......

Fuck me Elstone that was hard reading that mate :P

He worked for the club and played for it. This will fall through, Roma are in for him.

I'm aware that he played for it but he doesn't work or play for it now. The twitter link disappeared no? and it was one Italian journo reporting. Everyone's saying Yarmolenko wants a move to the Prem... Roma are already pretty stacked with wingers and forwards. Doesn't make sense to me.

I'm aware that he played for it but he doesn't work or play for it now. The twitter link disappeared no? and it was one Italian journo reporting. Everyone's saying Yarmolenko wants a move to the Prem... Roma are already pretty stacked with wingers and forwards. Doesn't make sense to me.

He has played and worked for the club he now works as a reporter on Everton for a local radio station.

It could be bollocks I'm only posting what I'm reading and expecting.