IGNORED

Andriy Yarmolenko

I think that may be just lost in translation but you could be right. 17 k followers is a lot for a fake account

Whether it's real or not I'm still telling myself it won't happen to save myself the inevitable heartache :lol:. Although, by all accounts we have entered into negotiations but there are other clubs who have bid too.

Whether it's real or not I'm still telling myself it won't happen to save myself the inevitable heartache :lol:. Although, by all accounts we have entered into negotiations but there are other clubs who have bid too.

Not a snowballs chance in hell he'll sign for us mate, there will be bigger and better than us with bigger wages to offer in for him.

I would love this guy but it is not going to happen. There has not been one thing in the british press exept crap from the guy proclaiming to be a BT journo, if it were true somebody here would have got hold of it. It will be just bull s--t from are board.

Dunno if it's fair to say it's the board who have done it. Half these rumours come from our own gobshite fans who post it on Twitter and think ut's hysterical to wind fellow blues up it gathers pace gets reported by some stupid journo who falls for it then it's in the national news then our fans fume at the board because we haven't signed the player even though the club have never said we were in for him. It's the same dickheads who make this up that scream the board fuck us over.

I'm no board sympathiser but these knobheads who make stuff up on Twitter are their own worst enemy. You're right there isn't a sniff of this in the British press it's all unique to Twitter and some supposed itks claiming it's on/off.

Imo he will go to someone who will pay him 100k a week next season on a free.

The only reason this lad isn't being touted for silly money is due to his contract situation and most of the top European sides have splashed out or are inundated with players in his position

He's far better at what he does in my eyes then anyone we've had here for a long long time £14.25m is a snip and if it was my choice I'd go all out to get him

As much as I hate the term even as an investment he's a no brainer there's no attributes this lad doesn't have that will make him fall short over here apart from the mentality side of things (Di Maria)

Edited by EFC-Paul

As much as I hate the term even as an investment he's a no brainer there's no attributes this lad doesn't have that will make him fall short over here apart from the mentality side of things (Di Maria)

I don't think that will be an issue either. Wanted to punch the guy in the face after the Europa league 2nd leg against us. Seems to have a pretty strong competitive drive unlike Di Maria.

The only reason this lad is being touted for silly money is due to his contract situation and most of the top European sides have splashed out or are inundated with players in his position

He's far better at what he does in my eyes then anyone we've had here for a long long time £14.25m is a snip and if it was my choice I'd go all out to get him

I agree mate, he's a great player and would improve us MASSIVELY which id why we probably wont get him.

I agree mate, he's a great player and would improve us MASSIVELY which id why we probably wont get him.

Whole heartedly agree. I think he could be the key that really unlocks the potential there is in our team. I think Bobby can use his phenomenal persuasive skills to give us a solid chance though.

If we're actually in for him just pay the fee. No more faffing about, get him in. The Ukrainians are going to want more of the money up front than would normally be the case in dealing with an English or western European team. Everton will want to pay as little as possible up front. Question is going to be whether we can find the up front coin without a sale first. I think we have to do it (or an equivalent deal), shows intent, will only help encourage Stones to keep focused as well. Yarmolenko is on record saying he wants to go and that it won't be for the money. Is anyone else seriously in for him from a major league? If not I think we're in a very decent position.

I don't think that will be an issue either. Wanted to punch the guy in the face after the Europa league 2nd leg against us. Seems to have a pretty strong competitive drive unlike Di Maria.

It's an unknown so had to throw it in there mate but he does seem a pretty strong minded bloke tbh

The BBC: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34012486

ESPN: http://www.espnfc.com/everton/story/2572658/everton-bid-andpound%3b15m-for-andriy-yarmolenko-dynamo-kiev

FutbolUkraine: "Everton and Dynamo Kyiv management are currently meeting in Monaco to discuss the transfer of Andriy Yarmolenko."

As I've said from the beginning, this one has legs.

The BBC: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34012486

ESPN: http://www.espnfc.com/everton/story/2572658/everton-bid-andpound%3b15m-for-andriy-yarmolenko-dynamo-kiev

FutbolUkraine: "Everton and Dynamo Kyiv management are currently meeting in Monaco to discuss the transfer of Andriy Yarmolenko."

As I've said from the beginning, this one has legs.

Fingers-crossed that the BBC wouldn't just be regurgitating bad Twitter rumors. I'd really like to see this one come off. Dare I say we might even start to look "phenomenal" on the attack?