IGNORED

Andriy Yarmolenko

It says a Nigerian bloke has won the lottery and wants to give you 25% of his $45m.

To good an opportunity to miss for me.

Mine said 30% you swizzer you :shaking fist:

And you both need to send me $1000.00 to claim your percentage.

I've have sent you both a pm with the accoun details

De Bruyne is expected to play for Wolfsburg today and the sign for City next week, so it won't really tell us anything.

If a deal has been agreed and everything is in place they would be absolutely mad to risk him. They are playing a lower league team akin to us playing Rochdale or similar so the likelyhood is he wouldn't of played anyway so if he does I think it'll be because they're sending a clear message he isn't for sale.

If he doesn't play we are none the wiserif he does we can forget about signing him imo.

If a deal has been agreed and everything is in place they would be absolutely mad to risk him. They are playing a lower league team akin to us playing Rochdale or similar so the likelyhood is he wouldn't of played anyway so if he does I think it'll be because they're sending a clear message he isn't for sale.

If he doesn't play we are none the wiserif he does we can forget about signing him imo.

Pad, you look for the negative in everything positive for Everton so you'll have to forgive me for completely ignoring all of that :P.

Pad, you look for the negative in everything positive for Everton so you'll have to forgive me for completely ignoring all of that :P.

There is nothing negative about that post :blink:

I was just atating facts. He wouldn't of played today the Ukranian press are saying as they are fielding a youth side (practically) so if he doesn't it wont tell us much but if he is they are saying the club will be showing a signal of intent to keep him.

I am a negative fucker like but you should try it it makes the disappointment so much easier to take.

FutbolUkraine

@FutbolUkraine

10m

According to @tribunaua the official fee for Yarmolenko is 20.7m and official confirmation is expected soon.

View details ·

Sorry I dont know how to post twitter links

He said yesterday it was to be announced with an hour or two... As bad as us with our 48 hours ?

There is nothing negative about that post :blink:

I was just atating facts. He wouldn't of played today the Ukranian press are saying as they are fielding a youth side (practically) so if he doesn't it wont tell us much but if he is they are saying the club will be showing a signal of intent to keep him.

I am a negative fucker like but you should try it it makes the disappointment so much easier to take.

Of course there is. Just because he might play today doesn't mean he won't be signing for us, it might just be a farewell appearance for the fans to say goodbye (as De Bruyne's is expected to be, and that's a significantly bigger deal).

I wouldn't be surprised if it's more of a gesture and goodbye game for him

As much as I'm trying not to get my hopes up on this he is definitely on his way out of Kiev I've been reading Kiev fan forums for the past two hours and translating shit and they all seem to think it's a done deal 20.9m five year deal

They seem a decent bunch the majority saying quite a few nice things about Everton and it's the right club for him etc and they don't like the fact that their chairman has been a cunt with the player multiple times

Here's hoping!!!

Edited by EFC-Paul

Of course there is. Just because he might play today doesn't mean he won't be signing for us, it might just be a farewell appearance for the fans to say goodbye (as De Bruyne's is expected to be, and that's a significantly bigger deal).

Not a chance. If that deal was in place and personal terms fee agreed with the club not a chance they would play him today. It would be suicide for the deal to risk him getting injured.

He has started today against an equivalent none league side where they are fielding tyoingsters.. No way is that deal done or even remotely close to happening.

You don't play a player in a farewell match and risk 20 million euros against a team of part timers. De Bruyne is differet they have said he isn't for sale like we have with Stones.

City are rumoured to have agreed a £50m deal for De Bruyne just as we're rumoured to have agreed a deal for this fella. It's exactly the same.

Pedro played for Barca a day or two before he signed for Chelsea. Yarmolenko starting today doesn't mean he isn't signing for us.

Now, I'm not for a minute saying he IS signing for us, just that him playing today doesn't mean he's not on the move.

The fact is they don't want to sell him. It's a buy out clause. No skin off their nose.

No they don't but they risk him going for absolutely nothing if he doesn't leave soon

Their fans seem to be sick of how Surkis is treating the situation as they know the above will happen and they will be out of pocket

The chairman by all accounts is a very hard faced stubborn cunt and it wouldn't surprise me he's told the manager he "has" to play him regardless of him leaving or not

I suppose we will have to just hang fire and hope there's truth behind all the speculation but this one for me has gone quite far and wide for there to be nothing behind it

No they don't but they risk him going for absolutely nothing if he doesn't leave soon

Their fans seem to be sick of how Surkis is treating the situation as they know the above will happen and they will be out of pocket

The chairman by all accounts is a very hard faced stubborn cunt and it wouldn't surprise me he's told the manager he "has" to play him regardless of him leaving or not

I suppose we will have to just hang fire and hope there's truth behind all the speculation but this one for me has gone quite far and wide for there to be nothing behind it

He doesn't have a release clause otherwise Stoke would have activated it and Dynamo would have been powerless to stop him. They bid the same as us but the chairman blocked the move stating he was too good for them.

There is no release clause.

He doesn't have a release clause otherwise Stoke would have activated it and Dynamo would have been powerless to stop him. They bid the same as us but the chairman blocked the move stating he was too good for them.

There is no release clause.

he does, it's €20m and its reported Stoke did meet the clause earlier in the window

he does, it's 20m and its reported Stoke did meet the clause earlier in the window

No he doesn't, there is no clause he signed a year extention earlier last year with no release clause that's why they stopped the move to Stoke if there was he'd be at Stoke now as they would have been powerless to stop him.

No he doesn't, there is no clause he signed a year extention earlier last year with no release clause that's why they stopped the move to Stoke if there was he'd be at Stoke now as they would have been powerless to stop him.

then pretty much every media outlet is wrong then? Wouldn't surprise me!

The reports are he turned down the interest, same for Spurs, not the club...

Edited by Matt