IGNORED

Manchester City (Home)

markjazzbassist

Poor defending again... that and Martinez not being prepared to change shape has cost us. Naismith coming on has shown us just how well Kone has played so far this season, him going off cut the link between midfield and Lukaku and we never looked like scoring. Can't understand the Mirallas situation, he must be pissed after signing a new contract.

I didnt mind Naismith coming on. He is the type of player that can fight and inspire the others to fight just as hard. He gets to much shit IMO. Good little player our Steven.

Offered fuck all today. Pretty bad pre season what I saw too. Nice bloke though getting people tickets.

Maybe he should stick to the charity work.

Edited by milesey05

I didnt mind Naismith coming on. He is the type of player that can fight and inspire the others to fight just as hard. He gets to much shit IMO. Good little player our Steven.

I don't have a problem with Naismith but as someone posted, he's the right sub to make if we were defending a draw/lead but being down and with Mirallas/Deulofeu on the bench, it's the wrong sub. I thought we somewhat responded the 1st 10 minutes after their first goal but the last 5 mins before their second, we were just gifting them the ball. Disappointing

CIty is very good and we fought hard for most of the match. But still, not good enough. Everton can and should do better.

Your right, there's no shame in losing to them.

But we should be doing better when we do have the ball in thier last third.

And the defence which to be fair was decent at times..had two awful moments.