IGNORED

Transfer deadline day - 1 place 4 all Everton related rumours today

No one other than Lennon is coming in. Anybody else still happy we left it so late?

Fucking disgrace. Get ready for the "we're getting Yarmalenko in Jan shouts" I'mfucking boiling inside here absolutely boiling

Lennon in, Naismith and McGeady out to cover costs. We would have spent £10m max this year.

Still depends on performance for me.

Webhave added a Cm, forward, winger and a defender so far.

If they ate the eight people and it improves our team, squad and position then I'll be OK with it.

Another few weeks of holding onto the ball and not hurting anyone and then I'll make a judgement.

Everything's always wait in see. Earlier in the window it was wait and see what the picture's like at the end of the window, now it's wait and see how we play in a few weeks. Then I'm sure it'll be let's wait and see who we bring in in January.

Completely and utterly predictable. Not just you, Shukes, btw.

This club drives me up the wall. Honestly, I'm so pissed off right now. I'm giving them 1 hour 48 mins to sign a quality number 10 or I'll be absolutely fuming. All this bullshit about needing the right character and correct type of player. Clock is ticking. Get out there and sign him!

Everything's always wait in see. Earlier in the window it was wait and see what the picture's like at the end of the window, now it's wait and see how we play in a few weeks. Then I'm sure it'll be let's wait and see who we bring in in January.

Completely and utterly predictable. Not just you, Shukes, btw.

I know what your saying but I didn't mean it to sound like that.

Although I am massively disappointed that we have no 10 come in, I am also happy with the players that have came in.

If today we had brought in Cleverley, Gerry, More's and Leandro I am sure people would look at it a little differently.

Fact is...I really don't know if the two unknowns are good signings or not. I'm trying to be optimistic that's all.

Sky sources: Everton believe they're close to agreeing a permament deal with Spurs for Aaron Lennon, who was on loan at Goodison last term.

They are confident paperwork can get sorted in time, and there is a strong possibility he may carry out his medical in London.

Does he play in the no10 position then!!!!

Shocking. No excuse if we don't sign this playmaker even though it's blatantly obvious we need one and Martinez has said numerous times that a number 10 is our priority. Piss poor transfer window. Yet again, no ambition shown by this board.

But we've just spent £9.5m on a lad who was touted at £6m. Boss window lads

Sky sources: Steven Naismith will be staying with Everton after they rejected an offer from Norwich City. We understand the proposed fee was around £7m to £8m.

Sunderland also understood to have expressed an interest in the Scottish forward but it was never close to happening. Naismith has been training with the Scotland squad today.

With an hour to go, I would say we are done now, we would have heard if anything else was likely to happen.

The only way I can see us getting another player, is if its another player from Spurs so its done at the same time. Can get a 2 hour extension on the deadline if the deal is submitted before 6pm to do paperwork.

You just know that Martinez will come out with some shite about Barkley's early form has persuaded him not to invest in a number 10 or a fully fit Kevin Mirallas will be able to cover the position. Don't really blame him either as he's obviously had players in mind this summer but we're too skint to buy anyone to actually move us on to the next level. Nothing new here really is there?

God I'm pissed off why haven't we signed anybody this week? Never mind the whole window. If Barkley gets injured where is the creativity? I'm made up we are getting Lennon but fuck me. On another note can't believe we paid £9.5 for mori I'd have preferred van djyk all day

Unlike Moyes, Martinez pays over the odds in transfer market...and how much did kone cost us?

Sky sources: Steven Naismith will be staying with Everton after they rejected an offer from Norwich City. We understand the proposed fee was around £7m to £8m.

Sunderland also understood to have expressed an interest in the Scottish forward but it was never close to happening. Naismith has been training with the Scotland squad today.

Unbelievable if we've turned that much down.

As I predicted all along, 3 in the 2 South Americans and Lennon. Absolute fucking joke I feel like I going to implode with anger and I'm not messing it's a fucking disgrace. We identified our targets 10 fucking months ago. See the Echo are spinning it already, we went back in for Yarmalenko but they wanted more money. How could they if we said we met his buy out clause. I still dont believe he had a buy out clause tbh as all the Ukranian press insisted he didn't but the Echo print we have met his buy out clause then print we tried again but they wanted more money??!!! Fuck off you lying bunch of twats stop lying to the fans to keep the board in favour.

I've fucking had it with this board I really have. West Brom get Rondon, Stoke Shaqiri,Soton, Van Dyke, West Ham get Ogbonna and Payet, Newcastle get that Dutch lad who's name I can't spell , Livepool Benteke, Swansea Ayew and we get 2 unknown South Americans and Aaron fucking Lennon!!

Fuck right off Everton, seriously FUCK OFF!!!!!!!'

As I predicted all along, 3 in the 2 South Americans and Lennon. Absolute fucking joke I feel like I going to implode with anger and I'm not messing it's a fucking disgrace. We identified our targets 10 fucking months ago. See the Echo are spinning it already, we went back in for Yarmalenko but they wanted more money. How could they if we said we met his buy out clause. I still dont believe he had a buy out clause tbh as all the Ukranian press insisted he didn't but the Echo print we have met his buy out clause then print we tried again but they wanted more money??!!! Fuck off you lying bunch of twats stop lying to the fans to keep the board in favour.

I've fucking had it with this board I really have. West Brom get Rondon, Stoke Shaqiri,Soton, Van Dyke, West Ham get Ogbonna and Payet, Newcastle get that Dutch lad who's name I can't spell , Livepool Benteke, Swansea Ayew and we get 2 unknown South Americans and Aaron fucking Lennon!!

I think this echoes how we all feel right now. Fuck off Everton. Had enough of all this bullshit lies.

It's awful mate